Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Real Girls Showing Off their Feet in Public (HD Videos) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Real Girls Showing Off their Feet in Public (HD Videos)
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 14 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boyfriend asks, "Is this for a Foot Fetish Site?" Girlfriend says, "God I Hope So!!!"

-

[ May 13, 2013, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KinkyKevin
Board Regular
Member # 46273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KinkyKevin   Email KinkyKevin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so funny and ironic that some people might be worried about foot fetish sites whereas others may not.

For example, the boyfriend might've asked simply because he's heard of or seen many of the other sloppy unkempt creepy sites that we see out there on a regular basis. Not only that but those other creepy photographers usually have a nasty real-life appearance and probably don't take care of themselves on top of acting nervous which paints us all with the same brush.

Now the girl on the other hand was like "God I hope so!" Now it's apparent that her view was positive and she's probably heard of or seen foot fetish sites much like GGN's who give us a good name and paint us with a pristine golden brush. I like producers like the latter, because they give us a professional feel and we don't get lumped into the same sloppy category of accomplishments as other desperate webmasters who are operating in the dark ages as far as website appearance is concerned LOL!

Hopefully, the two guys who act like school boys peeing in their pants (like they've seen a supermodel) don't come and attack your successes again.

[ May 03, 2013, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: KinkyKevin ]

--------------------
I Love Airplanes

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome video...That guy was hilarious though. Straight out of "Zoolander" with his ridiculous style. I laughed aloud at the sight of him.

"That Hansel, so hot right now"

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best pieces of tape I've watched in a long time.

We need this kind of girls: open minded!

Thumbs up!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she had an ass and she had pretty feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They both seemed friendly and approachable, so I walked up and started a conversation.

After a while I asked the girl if she'd ever done any modeling. Turns out that she had never posed for anything before, but that's ok, no experience required.

The guy was cool enough to step aside for a few minutes, and she thanked me for the fun photos afterwards.

Most California beach girls are pretty open minded; it's mostly just a matter of who you're interested in.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot! I can just imagine having those in my face [Drool]

And I hope he realizes I just shot huge ropes of sperm to his girlfriend's sweaty feet. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love asian sweet soles.

thanks Mr. Sombrero(hat) dude.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is truly amazing.

She is hot and so are her feet.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know he's telling all his boys that his chick is a model now and shit! [Big Grin] [Joint]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's true. A lot of times boyfriends are totally amused, snapping pictures, texting their buddies...

That's key during the approach; talking to both of them, not just the girl.

He feels respected and complimented that his girlfriend is model material.

Here's another classic example from awhile back:

"Hey Bro...

-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey goodguy... if you don't mind, there's a few random things I have always wondered about.

1- When you go out to do a shoot, do you stay in the same place, or do you change locations throughout the day?

2- Have there been times when you have just packed up your equipment, began to walk away, and saw a girl that made you say "DAMN" [Tongue] (in other words, a hot chick that you just KNOW would have been down for shooting with you? [Wink] )

3- Have you ever been photographing a girl, and seen another one walking by AT THE SAME TIME as equally as hot, if not hotter, that you would rather be shooting with instead? [Big Grin]

As always, keep up the good work buddy! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
 -

lol is that's what's happening in that photo?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

3- Have you ever been photographing a girl, and seen another one walking by AT THE SAME TIME as equally as hot, if not hotter, that you would rather be shooting with instead? [Big Grin]

-footboy1

Hahaha. I'm sure that had happened many times for him. Those places are full of hot girls.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links