Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Real Girls Showing Off their Feet in Public (HD Videos) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Real Girls Showing Off their Feet in Public (HD Videos)
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's true; opportunity cost is a real factor.

Happens all the time that I'll see someone else more interesting walking the opposite direction.

There are more beautiful women here than any one man could ever possibly hope to meet.

They're not all just sitting in one place waiting to get picked-up though.

Southern California is spread out over a huge area, and there are a million distractions.

Hot girls in particular are really good at making themselves unavailable.

That's why the most effective way to meet women is in real life.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Man" [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff and she's a cutie. Not to "profile" anyone, but let's face it, people who are more open with wearing what people deem funky hair or clothes usually are more carefree about things such as feet. And to be honest, if you carry yourself well and you have even a little bit of chemistry, girls are more likely to find it fun. That is always something I say to do: make it fun! Seeing this video, that is exactly what happened. She was having a blast, her boyfriend thought it was at least kinda cool, and of course, GoodGuy was thinking it was cool. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed.

What I mainly look for above all else is a good energetic presence level, which translates into fun and playful on camera.

Some people who you'd think would be cool are actually rather negative.

Whereas you can immediately feel the warm feminine beauty radiating from certain girls, regardless of stereotypes.

And women are especially good at reading the congruence of a man's looks, personality, and body language...

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome clip!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
It's true. A lot of times boyfriends are totally amused, snapping pictures, texting their buddies...

That's key during the approach; talking to both of them, not just the girl.

He feels respected and complimented that his girlfriend is model material.

Here's another classic example from awhile back:

"Hey Bro...

-

Dude you are fucking awesome! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] And the girl in this clip has excellent feet!

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

The girl in the above clip was an excellent find.

You never know exactly what you're going to get when asking random strangers to take their shoes off,

but with attractive young women, chances are good. "Hey bro... can I see your girlfriend's feet for a minute?"

I saw them walking along the beach and they seemed like a really playful frisky couple; totally in the moment with each other.

I liked the Toms she was wearing too, so I cruised up along side them and started chatting.

It was a real nice Saturday afternoon and I think they had just finished lunch and were headed home.

But not before stopping to bare her feet for a few minutes, much to their amusement, and much to the delight of "Korean men" around the world.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

A few of the 3000 different CBF girls having fun showing off their feet

-

Summer of 2013 season 10 -->

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodguy,

What about those pictures you took of Mistress Desire. She was in my to-do-list every time I visited Steve's event. Too bad she retired but I remembered she did a set with you out in the beach. Any samples?

She is an Argentinian foot Goddess. Every time I did a session with her she wanted to do it in Spanish,,lol.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Princess "mistress Desiree"'s daughter.

lol.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Filmed in the streets of Australia during the Summer of 08 safari.
 -
Saturday Night Sole Surprise!

--------------------
 -
website
clips

SnOwMaN Kyle
Board Regular
Member # 46265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnOwMaN Kyle   Email SnOwMaN Kyle       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice collection! This always blows away the copycats and puts many jealous haters to shame! Keep doing what you do to remain on top [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------
-Kyle (ngnuar-haur, ngnuar-haur)

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
--
Board Regular
Member # 45755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for --         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anymore sample images of these goodguyneighbor?

http://californiabeachfeet.com/free/pics/20130507/20130507demo1.jpg

http://californiabeachfeet.com/free/pics/20130601/20130601demo1.jpg

Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links