Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife sending pics while waiting in the car (UPDATE 5/10 TOES & SOLES ON THE BED)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife sending pics while waiting in the car (UPDATE 5/10 TOES & SOLES ON THE BED)
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love when she does this!! Also have lots of cum pics in the adult section

-

-
 -

[ May 10, 2013, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Russell71 ]

Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great that you have a wife that will do that. Very sexy.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pedi on her cute toes!! Toeriffic!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
Love the pedi on her cute toes!! Toeriffic!!!

Thanks, I do all her pedis and I've finally gotten pretty good at a French as that's all she wants now [Smile]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn she's a cutie. Great skin and bone structure. And nice job on the pedi dude. Cute little toes fersher!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the sexy look of her toes. My regards to the sexy wife of a lucky guy.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Love the sexy look of her toes. My regards to the sexy wife of a lucky guy.

Thanks bud believe me I know how lucky I am [Big Grin]
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

-
 -
 -

Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

-

-
 -

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

-

-
 -
 -

sbdo
Board Regular
Member # 42964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has amazing soles
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. I see your wife is a big fan of tipped pedicures. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links