Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » deviantART - Tina's powerful high arches!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: deviantART - Tina's powerful high arches!
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Just found this deviantART gallery. There is a girl called Tina who has one of the most powerful high arches I've seen in a while.

Wish we could at least see her face, but her shapely feet definitely made my night worth it!

Enjoy:
http://jelchio.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=tina

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, I've seen her before, and those arches are very impressive. What I wouldn't do to have her as a model...(sigh)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww man. Dude just ripped those pics off of Tina's pretty piggies site. Should be able to do a search and find her old post here.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if the owner of the gallery claimed to take the pictures, or just posted them as an ode to someone who no longer poses in the online foot community. If claiming, that's wrong. If it's just an ode, no harm/no fail as Tina's site was a free site anyhow. Most of the time people's comments are what make it confusing. Just go on YouTube and see how many guys type to the girls in the videos, even though the owner of the channel would indicate that the girl in the vids doesn't control the site.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep that's Tina all right. I became totally obsesses with her for a while after finding her site years ago. IMHO on a scale from 1-10 she was a 20- from head to toes. An absurdly gorgeous and sexy woman.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Marie right?.I remember someone here years ago always posting her pics, think his username was Tony Shredder?

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was me that posted them, and I gave her full credit. I only posted sets that either I paid for, or that were freely available on their websites. I also posted pictures of Jamie Daniels, Dee, etc., and some originals of my wife's sleepy feet.

I wish Tina would get back in the biz. She was amazing.

Joe

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jelchio:
It was me that posted them, and I gave her full credit. I only posted sets that either I paid for, or that were freely available on their websites. I also posted pictures of Jamie Daniels, Dee, etc., and some originals of my wife's sleepy feet.

I wish Tina would get back in the biz. She was amazing.

Joe

You and me both. I truly missed Tina for the past 10 years since she had retired.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha thanks for digging out this 6 and a half years old thread [Laugh]

It's interesting to see that this post was cool by that time but is a bit obsolete now. There are tons of girls with similarly outstanding arches out there and, on top of that, sharing much higher quality pictures.

The winds of change! Thanks for the memory revival [Cheers]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links