Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sole Fancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sole Fancy
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All right, charges, I just had one of those days that make me feel so lucky to be alive, it's ridiculous.

My friend and long time Fair Girl Fancy texted me a couple of hours ago, to let me know that she was in my 'hood visiting her mom. It's funny 'cause I got up really late this morning after being at the studio late last night working with Gisella.

It was about 3 pm and I still hadn't had anything to eat since about midnight last night so I decided to treat Fancy to a very late lunch or early dinner.

As always, we had a great time catching up with gossip, and planning our next shoot, and then that's when Fancy decided to return the favor by treating me to her amazing feet. We found a secluded spot in a local park, and since her SUV has tinted windows, I had my way with her feet until she had to go. Before we left, she posed for the shot below, as a memento of the day.

It has been a very good day indeed.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing.

Fancy is a legend.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinkles legend! Great shot

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG. A visit to heaven! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Fancy was a hot one..love those wrinkles!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worshiping those beauties would put anyone in a good mood!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRG
Board Regular
Member # 37087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRG   Email BRG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to see Fancy & Maureen [Drool] do a set together, a dream match up. That would be the equivalent of Stone Cold Vs The Rock. I'll keep my fingers crossed [Fingers Crossed] since they're both active models on your site. :-)
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigg
Loyal Member
Member # 44242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigg   Email Tigg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes please . Gotta love fancy
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needs a splash of my hot jelly
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam mi hermano your my Hero please tell Fancy that she's got an admirer here in Miami! Que rica esta mi bebe! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fancy rocks!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links