Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Elegantbarefeet Foot Party- new sexy Let's Hit The Gym Theme June 8th 2013 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Elegantbarefeet Foot Party- new sexy Let's Hit The Gym Theme June 8th 2013
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elegantbarefeet Foot Parties

Elegantbarefeet has a new theme for the party.
Theme:Let's Hit The Gym
 -
Sexy Gym outfit- Having their running shoes after a good work out and keeping that mild odor inside those tight closed shoes.

Hello Everyone,

Elegantbarefeet has moved his Friday's Foot Party to a Saturday.

When:Saturday June 8th 2013
Where: Los Angeles (RSVP for exact location)
Time: 7 pm - 1 am (That's 6 hours of fun)
private areas: private ares are available for Foot sessions.

Admission is the same $40 at the door(for guys).

For those that want to RSVP make sure to email me at footevent@elegantbarefeet.com

Foot worship, foot tickling, foot massage, trampling, foot domination, toe sucking.

Already 17 girls confirmed for the Party and more adding.

check some of our confirmed girls on this link.
foot models.

You can't miss this one.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great, still working on my model Gigi..if she comes she will kill it.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooohhh man sounds awesome!!!! Got a bonner already [Jerkoff]
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amber Berlin came for the first time on the last party and she liked it.

She says she enjoyed been approached by the footmen. I guess they recognized her face,,or should I say, her feet ? lol.

Guys, she's confirmed for our next event.
 -
 -

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Sounds great, still working on my model Gigi..if she comes she will kill it.

Keep your foot on the pedal.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Uy yuyuuu
From NYC, you can't miss them.
Saturday June 8th

Ladies and Getlemen, Tina.
 -

-

Anna,,the queen of soles from NYC

-

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus, I wish i had the money to be there on the 8th, some sweaty feet just dying to have me lick clean!!

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Ladies and gentlemen I have good news to you.
Thanks to Norcalfeet studio and all his hard working stuff made the move and necessary calls to invite

Gigi, yes, the amazing Gigi is going to join us at the foot parties this

Saturday June 8th.

Make sure you RSVP footevent@elegantbarefeet.com

-

-

Thank you Gigi and thank you Norcal.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes confirmed, she's ready to mingle and excited...I need to brief her in the next couple days in person on how a tongue should properly be inserted in between her toes and how properly the nose should sniff her soles before any amateurs get to her first heheh

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Yes confirmed, she's ready to mingle and excited...I need to brief her in the next couple days in person on how a tongue should properly be inserted in between her toes and how properly the nose should sniff her soles before any amateurs get to her first heheh

She needs to have an interview with the staff first.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I gave her a quick briefing this morning on our morning jog in fact...she's almost ready!

--------------------
 -

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

And let's not forget about the amazing Lily.

Norcal gave her a nick name.
" The perfect Secretary"

-

-
 -

Come and say hello to her on Saturday June 8th, her feet need some pampering.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Also we have
KIM who just became a EBF regular and a norcal model.

-

-
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

And if you needed are not convinced yet, here's another excuse for you to make the decision.

Moneka
 -

-
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Moneka is so fine...I remember last time in person her body is to die for.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links