Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Chance encounters and missed opportunity (continuously updated) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chance encounters and missed opportunity (continuously updated)
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who has ever ventured out with a camera has run into women who were willing to show off there feet for you on the spot and agree to do more posing at a later time. This thread is dedicated to those women that end up being one hit wonders....and all you were able to capture is what you ended up getting the first time you met.

There are some true gems that have been missed out on and id love to hear/see some of your experiences.

I'll start things off....We were coming home from target one night and ran into this 6 foot blonde that was absolutely gorgeous. I thought she would not be interested in posing for sure but with some luck she happened to agree. She was wearing heels and a very sexy tight cocktail dress. She gave us her number and was cool with the idea of doing a shoot but it never came to fruition. Thankfully i got some photos on the spot of her amazing large feet.

-
 -
 -
 -

I have more experiences to share involving other women if you guys are interested [Smile]

[ May 22, 2013, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Evan Pepper ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do!! Man who starts the convo's you or Mrs. Pepper?

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typically Ms.Pepper will but i have as well. In this particular instance Ms.Pepper did the approaching as i doubt this sexy ass woman would have given me the time of day lol.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O yeah, her feet look delicious... [Drool]

Having a foot "wing man" like Ms. Pepper gives you a huge advantage over the rest of us.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freddyboy
Board Regular
Member # 46257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freddyboy   Email Freddyboy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell freakin yes! Now this is what it's all about! I love these sort of encounters and anecdotes.

Ever since the 2005 era (the height of collegefeet.com), I had been hoping that other producers would start learning from that guy's lead and start going out and getting real life women and then telling us about the stories of how they encountered them.

It seems that only a very small handful of foot troopers have lived up to that task. Many other hopefuls ended up being a big disappointment. Evan Pepper is one of those few who goes out in the field and succeeds with feet time and time again.

This is truly what it's all about and I love hearing about foot brethren who can just meet a normal girl in everyday life and make it happen.

For so many of us viewers out here, that is exactly the same environment we live our daily lives. We are surrounded by normal women everyday and God only knows how many times the thoughts of their feet have crossed our minds.

The great thing about success strategies like Evan Pepper is that it feasibly demonstrates to the rest of us that these encounters are very real and can happen to any one of us if we just get the balls and some social skills. I can't stress enough how great it is what you are doing.

I just wish some of the old hat producers out there would follow suit and maybe even learn from your tactics to make their own model encounters seem more genuine instead of contrived. Your stories always prove how much of a foot trooper you are and I hope your example influences other guys out there who possess a camera.

We need to see more interesting encounters such as these! Keep up the great work brothuh! [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
-no condom

*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is truly nice stuff, I remember shooting this parking lot candid stuff back in 2000 with a couple neighborhood girls I knew in the bay area named Mindy and Amanda. I used to pick them up and drop them off at work every morning and had to coax Amanda into foot modeling time after time (since I was banging her friend) but finally we did a shoot in my old driveway in Sept 2000 in the bed of the old pickup truck whilst the neighbors looked on in horror LOL! Anyway, love the scrunch shots..couldn't have done them much better in low lighting!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is which in the above pics,the one to the left has really rough dry skin/feet where as the other is the opposite(what i like) lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more stories......you guys are great
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

We appreciate all of your comments greatly!

Here is another chance encounter that happened at our local walmart.

Ms.Pepper noticed a sexy brunette milf on her way to the car and went on over to strike up some conversation. She let her know that she is a foot model and is always looking for other ladies to pose along side her. Luckily Ms.Pepper brought the camera with her and snapped these two photos. When she cam back and showed me what she captured my jaw hit the floor and my penis hit my stomach lol I wish i could have got to know these feet better but it never happened.

-
 -

I love the shape of her wrinkled soles. The ball of her foot looked hella wide to me and not to mention the amazing scent they probably produce. When you know feet like all of us do (my foot brothers lol) we can just tell which have that amazing odor.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, I'd lick those last ones silly, too. [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff! Love the toe-marked flip flop in the first photo too.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms. Pepper's feet are simply unbelievable. The other girls feet posted here are also very attractive, especially the second one.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Glad you like! I have more if you guys are interested in seeing.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Uhhhhhh, Hell yeah!!! [Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

This ones for you footjoyboy

We were at Joanne's Fabrics when i saw this cute latina that was probably in her late 30s. She was looking around for lettering and glitter. We approached her to see how she would feel about modeling her feet. At first she seemed cool with it but her english was very limited. She has asked us to come to the front of the store to speak with her friend who can translate for her.

We go up there to find that her friend works at the store which made it an awkward situation. At first anyone....it turns out that the translator friend was interested and even refered us to her daughter who we ended up working with. The latina was not interested but what came of it was well worth the effort. I did snap these two photos before we spoke to her friend and it was all i could get. Her feet were freakin sexy..

-
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links