Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Woman who got me started... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Woman who got me started...
subdriver
Loyal Member
Member # 25960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for subdriver   Email subdriver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is an old friend and she encouraged me to take photos of her feet. she was much into foot fetish and took care of herself and her peds. Here is a lengthy post from one of our last shoots.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
subdriver
Loyal Member
Member # 25960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for subdriver   Email subdriver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
subdriver
Loyal Member
Member # 25960

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

subdriver
Loyal Member
Member # 25960

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

subdriver
Loyal Member
Member # 25960

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

subdriver
Loyal Member
Member # 25960

-

That's it Folks...

Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has beautiful feet...i love her soles
have you ever kissed her feet?are they smelly?

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice post! thanks they are gorgeous piggies.
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC FEET! SO PRETTY AND SEXY! I would love to see more of her great bare legs and bare feet! OUTSATANDING! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well sir, that lady deserves a medal, and you can tell her I said so.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet. Great photos.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super wonderful, elite level, candy toe puffs!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to rub one out, they're so hot. Fuckin gorgeous feet!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links