Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Naomi Size 11 Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Naomi Size 11 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Naomi Again
Size 11 Feet

I decided to bring back 1 of my favorite models for a shoot.I absolutely love Naomi's feet and I wanted to see them again.Her feet are in my Top 5 and are just so unique and drive me fucking crazy.She is also a fan favorite as well and it had been close to a year since I last saw her.So,I decided to hit her up last week and she was down for a shoot and as usual we had a blast.Naomi is easily one of the most entertaining people in the world and always look different every time I see her.She is so hilarious and has the craziest stories and things going in her life.She is 1 of the few models that I would hang out with anytime or talk to.Time always flies when we shoot because we are so cool with each other and get along so well.It was so great to see her Amazing Huge feet again.She wears a size 11 wide and although I have shot with many women who wear a size 11,Naomi's seem so much bigger.I also think that she easily has the longest toes out of any model that I have shot with.Her feet literally will cover your whole face and they are super wide and wrinkly which I love.I was finally able to get a chance to smell and bury my face in her soles this shoot.I was in pure heaven as she wiggled her long toes on my face and nose.She is very ticklish so it was hard for her to hold it in,but she made it lol.

I was able to get a ton of new videos with her and hope to see her again soon.I will be adding her clips tonight and through the week.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ May 31, 2013, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see her back, her feet are spectacular and her long toenails are beautiful!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could shoot a load on those hot soles
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First two pics are dynamite.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, amazing...thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOETALLY FREAKING TOERIFFIC!!!! They are just a perfect 11 on a scale from 1 to ten. What a nice set of long toes that are just hot, HOT, HOT. Her flesh tone is so perfect and that hot pink pedi on those SEXY ASS LONG TOES, is driving me nuts, TOETALLY HOT!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the great comments guys.

So far 7 of her new videos are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I think I'm going to lose it. You guys trying to give me a heart attack?

Did I mention that Naomi is a total Goddess?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigg
Loyal Member
Member # 44242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigg   Email Tigg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys

So far 12 of her new clips are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my man is back! [Big Grin] [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks Footboi88

So far 13 of Naomi's new videos are up.
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links