Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New shoes, different pedi. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New shoes, different pedi.
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Irresistble Perfection strikes once again. Your Pedi's are always so awesome and cool and at the same time so damn beautiful. Great shade, well done design and obviously the most glorious toes and flawless nailbeds the world over to create the ultimate canvas for each new artsy endevour you decide to inject such sex appeal into the moment that pedi is applied to your toes. [Drool]

Do you do these pedi's yourself or are you constantly getting professional service like weekly?

If it is the latter, then your estitican is one the luckiest human beings on the planet. If doing pedicures was a persons job they no doubt have to deal with all kinds of feet. Ugly ones, unkept ones, God forbid the occasional dude but for you to walk through the door and give them the oppertunity to be at those feet, what a tremendously rewarding payoff that would be. They should give you free pedis for life on arrangement to use photos of each one for advertising to promote their business to number one in the industry.

If it is the former and you do these pedis yourself well then you've astonished me yet again in the fact that the one thing that can come within striking distance of matching your beauty is your amazing talent for highlightining it and reinventing it so impressively over and over again.

Then there are your arches and soles. Good Goddess, there is a whole other story and a brand new load involved there. [Jerkoff]

Thank you for sharing another mesmerizing, hypnotizing and oh so satisfying set Dexy. You are the Greatest! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] )) thanks , guys ! P.S: yeah, I do it myself.

--------------------
👣👣 http://sexydexysfeet.com/. 👣👣

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links