Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aspen's Feature Set (Preview Shot)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aspen's Feature Set (Preview Shot)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

So I normally do not like to even hint at what my feature sets are when Wu asks me to do them. I like them to be big surprises, but this time around... I just can't help myself. I had an awesome day with Aspen taking this. You can read all about it on the site's blog below too. But this photo, although not a foot focused one, I thought shows what's in store for the end of the month into early July! And to top matters off, this set was done on one of my favorite days - my birthday!

Blog: http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/

Blog Post: http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2013/06/todays-shoot-aspen-day-1.html

Enjoy and I can't wait until this full set gets posted! Let me know what you think. Aspen is super excited for this one, so I'm sure she'd love to know what you think about her "teaser" shot as she said to me today, when I said I was thinking about posting a teaser, "I love to tease!"

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit that is a great picture and it doesnt even have fete in it lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting change with her hair
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been that way for months. Since I shot a ton with her at the end of last summer/fall, there is still unseen sets going up. She also has a foot tattoo that will pop up in this set later in the month.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoyed that blog entry, good stuff...

For all that is holy, please start a foot worship clipstore with these girls!! [Bow Down]

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
She also has a foot tattoo that will pop up in this set later in the month.

Patrick

I'm sure that's not the only thing that will "pop up" from looking at this set [Big Grin] [Wink]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just when you think Aspen could not be any sexier or hotter. I love being wrong
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So happy to be an American! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like it's gonna be an epic set!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad to see some of you looking forward to it, even though I didn't give you a foot shot. LOL... Like I said, I generally like not previewing Wu's Feature sets because I like everyone to see them for the first time when he posts them. So if I'm gonna tease it, it's gotta be a real teaser. So no feet it is!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the exotic look with her hair. And that is an excellent photo. Will stay tuned for more.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links