Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Size 11 wide asian returns! Plus going to see Size 9 latina today!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Size 11 wide asian returns! Plus going to see Size 9 latina today!
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never thought id see this lady again (asian). Her curvy wide size 11 soles were made to milk cocks and unfortunately for me the first encounter i had with them ended in only posing. Almost a year to the friggin day i get an email out of no where from this lady. Ofcourse she needs money and wants to model her feet again. I take this chance to throw the old footjob slurve her way and seeing if she makes contact.

At first she said no as she is married and did not want to run into the guy while out with her husband. When we told her that its the same couple as last time she quickly said "oh okay, you guys are nice we can try it" Was so excited to cum on those feet....

Then...
 -

Now
 -
 -
 -
 -

Im going to try to post some of the footjob pics in the adult section. I have one of her footjobs going up today as well on my site.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to pick up this latina today as well. I cannot wait because her feet are one of my favorites of all time. Would love to get your feedback [Smile] ideas?

-
 -
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickingFeet
Board Regular
Member # 46370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickingFeet   Email LickingFeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep up the great work Pepper! It is entertaining and inspiring to see you picking up so many random women from real life. Major props brotha!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles she's got my vote

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Just got done with my second shoot with the size 9 Latina...Here is a quick photo from that adventure...she aims to please i can say that much

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Soleman09
Board Regular
Member # 35255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman09   Email Soleman09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
Just got done with my second shoot with the size 9 Latina...Here is a quick photo from that adventure...she aims to please i can say that much

-

more of the latina soles!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

My god looking at that photo, it makes her size 9 feet look so huge compared to her 5'4 body. Never noticed how huge they look.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great comparison shot between Pepper's and the asian's huge 11's! What about Pepper vs Latina's size 9's? [Big Grin]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Wow all day is what I can say, I have a friend down here in FL that her feet are identical to hers only older but sexy! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Wow sexy feet all day is what I can say, I have a friend down here in FL that her feet are identical to hers only older but sexy! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metrotheme
Board Regular
Member # 8821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metrotheme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any view of the asian lady's face?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softsoles-splatterer23
Major Player
Member # 46366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softsoles-splatterer23   Email softsoles-splatterer23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE!!

--------------------
soft soles splatterer

Posts: 160 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softsoles-splatterer23
Major Player
Member # 46366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softsoles-splatterer23   Email softsoles-splatterer23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO POST PICS ON HERE PLEASE?? I HAVE A TON OF PICS THAT I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL LIKE...

--------------------
soft soles splatterer

Posts: 160 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That latin chick drives me insane! Everything about her especially those amazing soles, they ripple for miles. Call me crazy but I have a thing for chicks in glasses with their hair pulled back so I almost didn't recognize her in the second pic.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links