Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tomboy Tens (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tomboy Tens (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link below to go to the store. Well, ok, nine-and-a-halfs, but "Tomboy Tens" has a better ring to it, and I'm sure she has some size 10s in her closet too. She was one formidable looking lady! Her short hair and no-nonsense attitude were sort of intimidating, but those are the women whose bare soles I love seeing the most -- the contrast to the vulnerable naked foot bottoms is very attractive to me. She mostly had her ankles crossed in the first part and her feet side by side toward the end. Long, slender, shapely feet and beautiful toes. I even zoomed in toward the end for some supercloseup action of her toes as they rubbed together. As I was shooting she took out her sandwich and ate it right as I shot! If she knew what I was doing (and I'm not completely sure she did), her attitude seems to have been, "who even cares about you, man worshipping down there at my feet." I think I know a decent group of guys who can appreciate a girl like THAT!

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her.....good job.
Her soles look yummy for sure and I am a sucker for short hair.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm usually not, but her soles turned me right round.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links