Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Paige Is Back!!!! Size 11 Feet(Updated) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Paige Is Back!!!! Size 11 Feet(Updated)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Paige Again
6'4
Size 11 Feet

I had no plans of ever working with her again but after watching some of her clips on Monday I just had to see those feet again lol.So after a year of not talking to Paige,I decided to text her literally 4 days ago to see if she would come back and shoot and made an offer.We weren't as cool as we once were so I didn't know what she would say or if her number was even still the same.About an hour later she texted back and agreed to shoot.I was pretty happy and looking forward to it.I was hoping it wouldn't be awkward but didnt know what to expect.This was going to be an epic day because before I was working with Paige I shot with a Hot new model that wears a size 12 who you guys are going to fucking love.Unfortunately the first model's shoot ran longer than expected and I was late going to get Paige who could only shoot for 2 hrs.We didn't have much time at all.

I picked Paige up and it was instantly like we were back cool again and were happy to see each other.My first shoot with Paige is still my favorite shoot and Paige was and is still the coolest chick that I have ever met.I had told her to wear her magical flats on the way over and she did.It happened to be hot out and she had been wearing them for a few hours.When we got to my house she took them off during our first video and they were literally soaked and wet from her sweaty feet.These were some of the dirtiest,smelliest and used flats that I have personally seen and they smelled up the whole room within minutes.You can see when she takes them off in the first video how sweaty,dirty and stinky her feet are.You can see all of the dirt/debris sticking to her soles and I could smell her feet from a few feet away.She actually smelled her feet and gave the most disgusted look and said how awful they smelled.Time was flying as the shoot went on and we were having a good time like the old days.We didnt have alot of time to shoot but I had to bury my face in those soles especially knowing how sweaty and stinky her flats were.

She was fine with it and I placed my face/nose right between her toes.OMG!!!! it was like Heaven and these were the stinkiest feet that I had ever smelled.It was without a doubt a 10/10 on the smell meter but she already held the title anyway lol I cant even describe how bad the smell was but just know if you love smelly feet then you wouldve loved it and paid whatever she wanted.They had a cheesy,corn chip,pungent,strong piercing smell to them.She pressed her feet and spreaded her toes all over my face and nose for a few minutes.The smell was so strong that even after she left I could still smell the odor in my room.She mentioned how she has to keep her flats in the separate room because they smell so bad.

After I took some pictures of her and then took her back to the station where I took a bunch more pictures with her feet hanging out of the window of my car.We had a blast and she said that she would be down to do another shoot whenever I wanted.She will definitely be back and I hope you all enjoy the new material.

I will be adding her clips tonight and through the week.Please make sure to support her new clips and she will be back ASAP.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ June 12, 2013, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah size 11, damn...I was doing a session at the foot party last night with a size 10 European gal and there's a lot of real estate to cover ..add another inch...wow.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see her back! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go! Paige is one of my favorites!

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to massage her feet with my cock [Smile]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments guys.

So far 4 of her new clips are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes me happy! She is by far the favorite of all your models.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic, beautiful, sexy girl with such long, big, gorgeous feet! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear you 2 are back! [Big Grin] [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have got to say, she is definitely hot and glad to see she is back. I like the way you narrate your encounter and your description of her smelly feet. BTW, love those long toes and pretty soles.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of long toes and yessss this is good [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys really appreciate it.

Adding new clips today as well.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazingly sexy long toes, wow!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks RJ

Adding more clips today.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links