Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jamie Daniels Sleepy Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jamie Daniels Sleepy Feet
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all of you Jamie Daniels and/or Sleepy feet fans, I just posted a new set that Jamie did for me on my deviant art site. Take a look at
deviant art

Jamie is awesome to work with!!

Enjoy.

Joe.

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, my friend Jamie, a beautiful girl, and an even more beautiful person.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I love this hottie and she is so great combined with the sleepy feet theme! I have licked and smelled the feet of so many different consenting sleepy foot models!!
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just posted a few more there. Enjoy!!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank's for the new pics of Jamies feet jelchio.She is awesome,Her feet are the most perfect I have ever seen,and what a great personality to go along with them.I would love to have a private session with her and just hang out with her.Many miles between us but it could happen.A fantasy dream come true to meet and be with her and worship her fantastic feet!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff I love sleepy feet!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not into the sleepy feet thing, but anything with Jaime D is alright with me. Love her work
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely brilliant.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been into the sleepy feet theme, but to see Jamie Daniels' soles, I'd click on a link of any genre. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

I posted a few more on deviant art. Enjoy.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links