Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Elegantbarefeet- Foot Party 7-13-13 Los Angeles- Back to school theme (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Elegantbarefeet- Foot Party 7-13-13 Los Angeles- Back to school theme
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait for the event this Saturday. I have been to several of their parties. The girls are fine as hell, are down to earth, and everyone is easy going. I have been to at least 3 parties and I have never for even one second felt awkward or uncomfortable. Do yourself a favor and come out to L.A. I have had some sessions that have been amazing. I never pictured myself attending one of these parties but after doing some quick investigating the elegantbarefeet team is nothing less than legit. I have also had the privilege to hang out with "Norcalfeet" at these events; he is a great guy. I also hung out with "godessfootboy" at one of these parties, good times.

Who am I?
Just an average foot guy who has had his fantasies fulfilled thanks to EBF/NorcalFeet. I at least owe it to these guys to encourage others to join.

Lastly, the price is very reasonable and everything is %100 discreet, safe, and they have their own parking.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on man, nice to hang with you too..Not sure I can make this one, got a shoot that day and other plans. You will probably have all the girls to yourself haha!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll be there as well. Shame you won't be there, Norcal...Can't shift anything around for it?
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh, maybe...the last Saturday one kinda flopped on attendance since most people are out doing things lol Who knows...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duuude there's gonna feet everywhere...fEeeeeEet!!!!! Lol
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lost of feet and lots of legs.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Have fun guys!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links