Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Morning car pool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Morning car pool
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My lovely wife and I car pooled this morning, and this was my view as she sat next to me on our morning drive. Because of her long legs this is how she always sits next to me. I love it as I can play with her feet, and watch her heel/sandal play as we drive together.

Regards,
2swift

-  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck what amazing pics her arches are perfect. Time for a little [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum, very nice morning drive in ..
Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would die
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just perfect. If she usually sits like that I imagine it must be hard for you to focus on driving [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten things to say:

1. Great shoes;
2. Great legs;
3. Love how she hiked up her skirt;
4. Excellent skin;
5. Terrific arches;
6. Good thing you have an automatic;
7. Pray for traffic jams on your carpool;
8. Love the heel popping in those shoes;
9. Love the peep toe;
10. Great to see her pics and your posts again.

Peace brother!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably more dangerous than texting while driving. How distracting!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, 2 things. 1, how can you drive without keeping your eyes off those sexy feet. 2, how can you drive with a hard on.
Lucky man,
BTW, I think all carpoolers should be so considerate.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies and compliments. They are much appreciated as always. She read them last night, and was flattered of course.

And having her sexy feet and legs next to me as I drive can be a distraction, but a pleasant one. Let's just say it makes red lights and stop signs more bearable. I like to run my fingers over her arch, or play with her toes as we wait.

In the past, she has tried riding with her sexy feet on the dash, but her long legs make it very uncomfortable to do so she sits cross legged so I can see her feet, and touch them too. Love her for that!

And Hyp....we took this addition this morning to show you I do not drive an automatic. Her idea, LOL!
 -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, well I take back #6 and say, "Looks like all that drivers' ed paid off." Good show to you both.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links