Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 6 ft colombian 19 y/o Size 11 feet here for shoot (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 6 ft colombian 19 y/o Size 11 feet here for shoot
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanted to take any suggestions while she was actually here. These are a couple of photos i just snapped a minute ago. [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest you let me come worship those soles. [Wink]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetothesoles:
I suggest you let me come worship those soles. [Wink]

I hope you are joking good sir because the saying "sharing is caring" is not held in high regard by most foot fetish photographers.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not the photographers but the models who would oppose lol. Its hard enough getting them to pose at all [Smile] let alone having them agree to let strangers worship there feet.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
Its not the photographers but the models who would oppose lol. Its hard enough getting them to pose at all [Smile] let alone having them agree to let strangers worship there feet.

Lol dude just be honest. It's okay if photographers don't want other guys worshipping their model's feet. Just human nature

How about this. The person who posted the comment who wants to worship her feet, can do so only if he pays the "modelling fees". This way you save money and get to sell the clip, while that forum member gets what he wants.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

I just asked her if a guy from the forum that i nor she knows nothing about can worship her feet. Even for money... She said no lol

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by admiralseadog07:
quote:

Lol dude just be honest. It's okay if photographers don't want other guys worshipping their model's feet. Just human nature

How about this. The person who posted the comment who wants to worship her feet, can do so only if he pays the "modelling fees". This way you save money and get to sell the clip, while that forum member gets what he wants.

Go read my PM to you and even quote it publicly for the best possible answer to this question. Sometimes fans don't understand this is all about "Fantasy" and reality is far different sometimes. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just asked her if a guy from the forum that i nor she knows nothing about can worship her feet. Even for money... She said no lol

[Laugh] Sorry but this is pretty funny, I stopped asking my models awhile ago this question because I got the same response. My general rule of thumb is I will mention in my posts if and how much the model MIGHT enjoy foot worship, even if she does...you got basically NO CHANCE unless she comes to a foot party with me [Secret] [Wink] Just being honest and real.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow guys. Really? JOKE. [Laugh]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah it is funny though. it's hard as hell to get a woman to photograph her feet, but I must admit you make it look so damn easy, let alone to get fjs from them. lol it can't be too hard in your case as you get not only pretty women/feet, but quite consistently. I guess you just got it.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet look great. Did they have any smell to them?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the way she spreads!
Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

I just found out during our shoot that she is moving to china this month lol can't believe that. I am going to try to work with her as much as possible until then. Wanted to let you guys know that she is available for any custom videos. If you are interested please email or message me.

-  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

They have a sweet aroma to them that is not very strong. I did not have a chance to smell her feet this time.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links