Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Japanese Glasses Girls' Candid Soles (Click Thumbnails to View Full-Sized Image) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Japanese Glasses Girls' Candid Soles (Click Thumbnails to View Full-Sized Image)
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next up is one of my close friends, Yoko. She's 25 from Nagano Prefecture. She normally wears tennis shoes and socks,, but this was the only day I seen her barefoot with sandals. she doesn't want me to touch her feet, and she needed to use a computer, so no sole shots, unfortunately.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next is Hitomi, age 22 from Shiga, studying in NorCal. I met her at Anime Expo during a concert. During the concert, she was sitting next to me with her feet on the chair, so that's when I knew I had to see her soles. Her feet are slightly warm and sweaty from putting her shoes back on and jumping up and down during the concert. I gave her a foot massage, but she found that to be painful.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Continiuing on, her feet were really small, maybe size 6, and she had natural toe nails. She agreed to pose for me, but I was short on time because I had to meet my ex (her feet are also on this forum).
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links