Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Skinny Waitress FINALLY gives me her Feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Skinny Waitress FINALLY gives me her Feet!
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had 1st met Bailey Thomas during tax season of 2009 when she was holding a temp job dressed as the statue of Liberty near the sidewalk of a busy intersection. She happened to be wearing sandals. I approached her with the opportunity to make better money showing off her feet and after we talked for a bit, she said she might call me. Well, she never called. Then a year later, she coincidentally ended up being my waitress in a dining establishment. I'm sure she recognized me, but did not say anything. I still wanted her bad.

Over the course of many subsequent months, I would frequent the dining establishment and tip the waitresses well (including her). Still she never acted like she remembered me, despite all of her co-workers talking favorably about me. Eventually, I contacted her through facebook and offered her a feet shoot once again. She eventually declined the facebook offer after I said her husband could not hang out on set.

Then, months later, after more credible visits by me at her dining establishment (even engaging in small talk with her husband, the cook), she decided that she needed the money badly enough to where she would agree to the shoot. She explicitly told me she was only doing it because of the money and that she would feel weird about putting her feet in a stranger's face. I agreed to her decision to move forward and turned it into a series of very memorable experiences for the both of us. She became accustomed to many of the things that I had in mind, but never fully acclimated to the idea that these things were normal.

Here is a clip showing a subset of some of the scenes I did with Bailey over the course of the year when I finally got to know her. Her feet smelled good and were pretty tasty:

-

Youtube link: http://youtu.be/OBETbM6yBdA
direct download link: bailey-thomas-excerpts.mp4 (43.7 MB)
alternate download link (mediafire): bailey-thomas-excerpts.mp4 (43.7 MB)
alternate download link (mega.co.nz): bailey-thomas-excerpts.mp4 (43.7 MB)

[ July 15, 2013, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: Geronimo ]

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does her husband know you molested her feet?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by admiralseadog07:
Does her husband know you molested her feet?

He eventually learned of it and was not happy! [Mad] [Evil Grin] [Jerkoff]

During my very first shoot with her, somewhere into our 5th or 6th scene, my feet-licking/sniffing became more ravenous. That is when she specifically said this to me: "I'm not gonna let my husband know that you're making out with my feet."

For the 1st 4 out of 5 shoots that I did with her, I believe she never told her husband about the feetlicking. The reason I believe this, is because there were times she was sneaking out while her husband was at work in order to do shoots with me.

I do believe that she eventually told her husband about something even more inappropriate that I did during my 5th shoot with her. I think his knowledged changed, because he came storming into her restaurant one time extremely pissed off and I wrote more about this encounter in some posts I made a long time ago. Here's a link to one such post detailing the scenario behind her angry husband (hoke-koke-koke-koke-koke-koke-koke-koke!) [Joint]

And here is a link to the post/clip which shows the reason why she probably told her husband how I crossed the line.

[ July 15, 2013, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Geronimo ]

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you are craaaaaaazy! In a good way of course; you got crazy you haven't even used up yet.
[Big Grin]

But in all seriousness though, I don't think I would risk getting my ass kicked (or worse) by an angry and jealous husband, specially with a girl as, how can I say say this nicely... modestly attractive as this chick. That's just me though.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Tyler, thank you soo much for the Bailey update!! She has some really nice soles and I see her toes were nicely pedicured in every shoot! Really nice catch, and I love the story of your persistence and patience which eventually resulted in you getting her feet on numerous occasions!! [Jerkoff]

Feet fair I agree with you that Bailey is not the 10/10 hottie like the Milf Tyler bagged a few weeks ago, but it is the challenge of getting this sweet unsuspecting waitress to bare her feet for Tyler's perverted pleasures that makes this a such a successful venture. And also her expressive soles are perfect and they do look tasty! Just think I Tyler hadn't have come along these delicious feet would never have been documented in such detail [Evil Grin] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet fair I agree with you that Bailey is not the 10/10 hottie like the Milf Tyler bagged a few weeks ago, but it is the challenge of getting this sweet unsuspecting waitress to bare her feet for Tyler's perverted pleasures that makes this a such a successful venture. And also her expressive soles are perfect and they do look tasty! Just think I Tyler hadn't have come along these delicious feet would never have been documented in such detail [Evil Grin] [Jerkoff] [/QB][/QUOTE]

I hear ya, I was just weighing the risk/reward factor. Some dudes are insanely jealous, even if it only involves their lady's feet, trust me, I have experienced it myself...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't even call her "modestly attractive". Too skinny and looks like something off of Star Trek.

Her feet aren't bad, though, and I would do them; but I damn sure wouldn't jump through the hoops that Tyler did to get them.

Sorry, Tyler, just sayin'; but here is to her feet (only). [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's definitely not a looker. Someone at the mousepad even compared her to famous actor, Steve Buscemi LOL! [Laugh] Somebody from my forum had been requesting Bailey and some other unknown model so badly, that I could not resist making a preview video.

The thing I liked most about her when I 1st met her was the fake smile she kept giving me, especially when she said she might call me later as we were parting. It was awesome seeing how she thought I was a total freak but just being polite the whole time. She had a very pure and reserved nature about her which I liked, even when she did her best to pretend to not remember me at her waitressing job.

The drama and danger with the husband totally caught me by surprise and I had no idea that was even imminent. In fact, when her hubby first approached us in the dining area I was smiling at him about to shake his hand because he and I developed a really good rapport during Bailey's 1st and second shoot. I knew immediately from the frown on his face in the restaurant that I was the last person he wanted to talk to as he grabbed Bailey and took her away to talk in private.

It then dawned on my that Bailey must have told him the advances I made on her during her last shoot, so that must have been the reason he was so angry. The fact that word even got out to him that I was in the restaurant must have come from Bailey herself, because I doubt he would have just showed up by chance but who knows. Bailey was being genuinely talkative with me before her husband showed up and even friendly like she wanted to do another shoot.

I know this because I got to know her over the course of a year and I know what she is like when she is faking an impression. I don't totally get why women sometimes call their hubby's into situations where they'd have to take up for their wives, but she might've informed her man that I was there just to test how much macho passion he had for her, and it probably worked.

Anyway, I don't seek out the danger, but sometimes it happens, and yeah, considering how the risks turned sour, I don't think Bailey was worth putting my life in danger over, so I didn't go to the restaurant too many times after that incident, although the couple of times that I did go, she was very distant toward me, as if she was not allowed to converse with me.

Like Ben said though, if it hadn't been for my obsession for feet, this girl's soles would have never been known. I did have some good times though, and was surprised she got such vibrant requests from a small handful of passionate fans. [Cheers]

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You said her husband is/was the cook?

I can only imagine the loogies that you have consumed with your burgers; did they taste a little extra salty?

[Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Great actor, I see the resemblance.

-

and...

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL!!!

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I can only imagine the loogies that you have consumed with your burgers; did they taste a little extra salty? [Laugh]

He had long since been fired from her restaurant prior to the fallout and was instead a fry cook at a different restaurant (Hooters) where I didn't eat at, although there were much hotter women there who I never hit on. He was even trying to hook me up with Hooters girls at one time.

Ironically someone at Den of Footsniffing said she looks like kristen stewart:

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

O.K., I reread where you wrote that "he came storming into HER restaurant."

[Blush]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
O.K., I reread where you wrote that "he came storming into HER restaurant."

[Blush]

I know -- it's a long drawn out timeline, but they actually did work together in her same restaurant at one time though (when they got married) and during the time where I was building up my rapport to convince her to do her 1st shoot.

It was some time after our 1st shoot or maybe even right before our 1st shoot where he lost his job and had to get a new job at Hooters. In fact, looking back on it now, I believe that is why she became so initially desperate to give in and finally do the 1st foot shoot. It's because he was temporarily out of work and they needed the money really bad. Then after getting to know me (initially), they thought these foot shoots were easy money LOL [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Laugh]

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Yeah, I had figured that out. [Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links