Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Puerto Rican Ebony Size 10 1/2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Puerto Rican Ebony Size 10 1/2
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New model that we met stopped by for a few drinks. When she propped her foot on my lap and pointed her toes I had an immediate erection. The smell coming off her dry smelly soles was intoxicating. We asked her to come by without washing her feet. She has extremely deep wrinkled and bulbous heels.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.....amazing!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jackpot... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty thick wrinkles...thanks for sharing!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wood luv 2 cum inside each ridge of those deep wrinkles, Hee Hee!! Very nice! Reminds me of the days when I used ask many girls online to show me their wrinkles, except the difference between me and you, is that you succeeded quite well with real life wrinkles instead!! Keep it up my foot brutha -- nothing beats your passion for everyday real life feet!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bump]
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments [Smile] I cant wait to get her over my house again. She has an awesome personality and was a lot of fun to be around. It was her first time giving a footjob (clip is posted) and it did not take her long at all to reach the finish line lol.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top shots of her toes please?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

I'll try to get some top shots for ya [Smile]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are some of the thickest heels i have ever seen wow.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as always bro! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my fucking god! She just moved to my top-5 soles easily! That's one of the best proff there is why i absolutley think that ebony soles are of the highest quality. The deepness of the wrinkles and the thickness of those bubbly heels. The dry skin that i wanna chew and swallow, the stinky insole lint... Oh my god! All soles MUST look, feel, taste and stink this way! No words to thank you man!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

quote:
Originally posted by smell_fetishist:
Oh my fucking god! She just moved to my top-5 soles easily! That's one of the best proff there is why i absolutley think that ebony soles are of the highest quality. The deepness of the wrinkles and the thickness of those bubbly heels. The dry skin that i wanna chew and swallow, the stinky insole lint... Oh my god! All soles MUST look, feel, taste and stink this way! No words to thank you man!

Comments like that motivate me SOO much to keep finding these amateur models for you guys. Let me tell you, these photos do them no justice. When she was stacking her feet and pressing her toes into the heel of her other foot, The CREASES along the side of her soles and heels was unfrigginbelievable. I was feeling them while i stared like a curious toddler.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Here are some pics of the ebony stripper i met at the club and went home with the same day. Was amazing that she was 5'5 and wore a SIZE 11 WIDE. Her feet smelled so damn good.

-  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top shots of her toes as well?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links