Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My friends feet :) New pics added pg2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My friends feet :) New pics added pg2
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Small-Toes-4ME:
They will be more, should smell them once them shoes come off after a day in work [Smile]

I'd be more interested in tasting them after a day at work =P

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those blue toes! Tell her that she doesn't have to be shy around us, lots of admiration here. Where abouts in the UK are you guys from?

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent. Her soles esp are great. I love her soles wrinkles. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles are sensational as well. She has exceptionally beautiful feet. Anything we can do to encourage her to continue to share, please advice because every pic she's graced us with in this thread has been a fantastic treat and I know I for one would love to see more of those gorgeous lil tootsies.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, looking nice!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Small-Toes-4ME
Loyal Member
Member # 27263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Small-Toes-4ME   Email Small-Toes-4ME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got some more for yous, she actually loves her soles not as much as me..

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 86 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Small-Toes-4ME
Loyal Member
Member # 27263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Small-Toes-4ME   Email Small-Toes-4ME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she wants feedback [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 86 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet - both the tops and sexy soles.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are ab-sole-utely phenomenal. [Drool]
And those blue toes are just as amazing! Espcially with those matching blue thong sandals... Just absolutely smokin' hot feet. How's her grip? Talented toes?? [Wink] Would love to see what she can do with them...

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look great. I bet they taste great, too. Do you get to worship them?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Jackington B
Board Regular
Member # 43715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Jackington B   Email Sir Jackington B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No need to be shy they are very cute and small, lovely toes and the blue paint looks yummy.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic shots once again. Her soles are sensational and I love the effect of how the blue pedi translates thru the black and white effect in the collage. Evidently her beauty doesn't stop at her toes either as she clearly knows how to rock a pair of yoga pants type sweats. Great Stuff!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are to die for [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply great looking feet!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do her feet smell like after work?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links