Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Top Ten (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Top Ten
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so have you ever wondered why you see some models on The Fair with more frequency than others? There are a lot of factors, and I'll leave out the obvious ones, such as popularity with the public. This list is about my personal favorites to work with, the ones that I refer to as Fair Girls, the girls I want to go to war with. It wasn't easy to rate them by number, and it's probably a bit unfair because every one of the ladies in my top ten could easily be higher or lower. The rules are simple, I have to have worked with the model at least twice, and they must be professional and low maintenance. I don't suffer fools gladly, and I'm too old to deal with divas. Remember guys, this list is not about beauty or feet, is those models that I love to work with, and the difference from 1 to 10 is about the same as the time qualifying at your typical NASCAR race. It's no shame to be in Francine's place and considering that I have worked with well over 200 models over the years, top tenning it on The Fair is a big deal, at least to me. I had to leave out some awesome models that I like tremendously including, Alicia, Sakura, Jenisa, Grace, Beauty Foster, Jamie Daniels, Giovanna, among others.

1. Maureen.
That's probably no surprise to those of you who have followed Feet Fair over the years. What I love about Maureen is that she's a hot girl with incredible feet, but is not in the least stuck up or high maintenance. Maureen is a natural joker, and is always quick with a smart-ass quip, and a smile on her face. I'm still heart-broken over her recent move to Texas, but that only makes me appreciate her all that much more.

-

2. Julie.
Surprised? Not if you know me well. I can't begin to describe how much I like and appreciate Julie; she's basically a perfect model for me. Julie is fearless, loves to work, doesn't mind getting down and dirty, and is generally a kick-ass fetish model. There isn't much that Julie won't try, and she has a natural understanding of what makes guys rock hard, which she isn't shy about exploiting. Having Julie on my side feels like going to a knife fight and having the sharpest switch blade in my back pocket.

-

3. Casey
I love Casey. Let me say that again: I FUCKING LOVE CASEY! Casey is similar to Maureen in the way that she's hot, but is pretty humble about it, and a lot like Julie, in the fact that she's pretty fearless. To me, Casey is the consummate professional, always on time, with perfect, clean and pedicured feet, and always ready to work. Casey doesn't ever flake, and she really gets it, never losing the fact that at the end of the day, we all have a job to do, and she's conscientious enough to always do it well. BTW, I will always be grateful to my buddy JC from FeetOfPhilly - because it was he that found Casey and recommended her to me.

-

4. Mona Lisa
What can I say about Mona Lisa that hasn't already been done? You know about her absurdly high arches and hot body, but his lady is as sweet as she is sexy. Mona Lisa might not be as young as some of my other models, but she's very comfortable in her own skin. Mona Lisa truly gets a kick out f the fact that guys love her feet, nothing fake about that, this lady is the real thing folks. She might have cracked the top three, save for the fact that she's from California and I'm from New York, and that keeps her from being on my permanent rotation.

-

5. Little Dee
Bless Little Dee, as sweet and generous as they come, she has been a great friend, and has done more for Feet Fair than you guys can imagine. Another hot girl who is just very low key and unassuming about her beauty. Dee brings it on every session, and became a foot fetish legend pretty much over night, but how can anyone be surprised, she's that good. I'm extremely proud of having "discovered" Dee, and exposing her to the foot fetish world, and she could have easily edged Maureen for the top spot, save for her penchant for spreading herself too thin, and let's be honest, not being completely reliable, like say, Casey. All that being said, I have all the love in the world for Dee.

-

6. Fancy
Fancy is very similar to Casey, in that she has a tremendous work ethic, and is always ready to bring it. I love Fancy because even though we're good friends, she doesn't take advantage of that fact, and always gives me an honest effort. of course, you guys all know how sexy and beautiful she is, and you all know about those ridiculously sexy feet of hers. Like Mona Lisa, Fancy knows how to work her magic, and loves the fact that guys lose it over her feet.

-

7. Tracy
Tracy J. is a very interesting lady. Friendship aside, she's always been rather coy about her foot appeal, but methinks the lady doth protest too much, if you know what I mean. The best way I can describe Tracy is as a "character" - and I mean that in th best sense of the word. Tracy is very no-nonsense, very salt of the earth, but that's what makes her so freaking sexy to me. Like just about all the ladies on this list, Tracy makes me feel totally comfortable around her, and we've become good friends over the years. of course, the fact that Tracy has sweet arches don't hurt either.

-

8. Skye
OK, some of you know that Skye was my first official foot fetish model, but after we started working together, we soon became very close friends. Even though Skye no longer models, she's still my dearest friend in the biz, and we talk on the phone from time to time. She would actually still model for me but she's lives in New England as rarely comes down to NYC anymore. Not only is Skye one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met in my life, she is just easy to be around, and very modest about her beauty. Skye would have cracked the top three but for the fact that she's not active with The Fair.

-

[ August 13, 2013, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9. Tera
Tera has a couple of things common with Skye, both girls are blonde New England beauties, and I met Tera shortly after I met Skye. I actually photographed both girls together for some Fashion and Beauty photography, but interestingly enough, no real foot fetish to speak of. Tera is a very spunky ad fiery girl though, as sassy as she is sexy, and she loves the camera. Tera is a great friend, and like Skye, will still model for me if I can get her out of New England.

-

10. Francine
Frankie is the ultimate Asian dream doll, like a Hello Kitty doll, but with an edge. Like Little Dee, Frankie has always been a great friend of The Fair, often recommending other hot models, and always spreading the good word about me. Frankie is sexy from head to toe, and surprise surprise, loves to stir the pot with her hot little Feet. Also like Little Dee, Frankie is a legend in this biz, but that doesn't stop her from being an awesome friend, and fun an easy to work with...

-

[ August 12, 2013, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, enjoy your work.

My top five fav models of yours would be:

1. Casey
2. Casey
3. Casey
4. Casey
5. Casey

[Hump]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Great stuff, enjoy your work.

My top five fav models of yours would be:

1. Casey
2. Casey
3. Casey
4. Casey
5. Casey

[Hump]

You get no argument from me friend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pics aside, I really enjoyed reading this post. You are a cool,consumate pro.

Awesome work always. Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Arch on Number 3 seals the deal for me. She may be number 3 on the list but she's number one in my heart. Sexy as Fuck!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is awesome. Because of contractural reasons I can't show a list like this. I do hope to work with models that are less restrictive. When I mention I'd like share a few photos here, they don't reply back.

Sad really...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen is the pinnacle of what is beautiful about the female foot, and the female form as a whole. Best model I have ever seen bar none, and I have seen thousands. You did a shoot with her on the beach some years ago, it was then that you had discovered the perfect woman. Thank you for all your work over the years Adam. More importantly, thank you for sharing it with us!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie always make me instantly rock hard. Her body is perfect, and her toenail beds are outstanding. Love her soles, but her toenails rock my world. Would love to see an update of her with "longish" hot red toenails....
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great reading! Thanks for sharing these tremendous details! It's always good to know a little bit behind the scenes.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Thanks for the comments guys, and please keep them coming.

spread em': Thank you, I really get a kick of doing things like this 'cause I love to hear what you guys think.

sole arch-bishop: I'm not sure what you're remembering (lol) but I never did a beach shoot with Maureen, although that would have been awesome.

loveslongtoenails: "Julie always make me instantly rock hard." - You and me both buddy boy, and I think we have plenty of company. (heh, heh) [Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Casey was awesome. I also like(d) Little Dee, Davida, Lindsey, Monik, Ariel Anderssen just to name a few!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't argue with Maureen being # 1. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Adam, I was remembering Jennifer from 2002. I must have discovered Maureen shortly after that. Can't blame me for not thinking clearly where those 2 are concerned! Thanks again for everything!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great list, Adam. For me, it's been Maureen and Little Dee since I first discovered the foot fetish world.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links