Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » UPDATE : My Japanese ex-girlfriend's candid soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UPDATE : My Japanese ex-girlfriend's candid soles
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, she's 21 and from Shizuoka. She broke up with me before Christmas for a number of complicated reasons. We went to school together and had a long distance relationship after she finished at our school. She's really skinny but wears size 7 1/2 - 8 in America. These pictures were all taken in the backseat of my car and she was 19 at the time. Aside from the first one, which I asked if she could pose, all the other photos were candid. Her feet were really smooth and soft and she let me kiss and touch as much as I wanted. If she doesn't wear tennis shoes (often she wore high heels or sandals) her feet had no odor and smelled good.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ December 30, 2013, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A month later, she turned 20 and then we went to the beach a few weeks later. She was worn out and took a nap and I snapped some more pics.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude I hope you got to cum on those soles
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some more pictures I took while she was sleeping over at her place.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

I forgot to mention. I have gotten to cum on her toes and soles several times. She's given me a few footjobs. I have also worshiped her feet, though she doesn't like getting her toes sucked. Everytime I pick up her foot and start sucking, she says "Yamete" or "Hentai", which means stop and pervert. She's not ticklish by the way.
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Unfortunately, all great things have to end, and this is was taken on the night she broke up with me. I don't want to go into detail about why it happened, but it had nothing to do with my foot fetish.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

As a reward for those of you who stuck around, here's the link to the gallery.
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0nlh49nodiew8wqxqn0dotolti8iwffw

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry your good thing ended, friend. Glad it wasn't about your foot fetish, because that would have sucked. It is a wonderful, amazing thing when we find women who are happy to have us play with their feet. I'm sort of involved with one now, although I see her only sporadically (it's complicated) and when I massage her feet or suck and lick them, she goes crazy for it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like it was a good thing while it lasted

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U shoulda put it in her butt...she woulda stayed girls love kinky shit
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

I had a video of me rubbing her feet. After deciding whether to sell it on Clips4Sale (and being a sellout exploiting girls) or to post it on YouTube and get flagged and lose a good account, I decided to share the video for free.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dt245kv25yo8dx1

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet and legs. Glad you got to enjoy them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Here's some screenshots from the vid and a picture of her sole in a bikini jumping off a cliff as an incentive to follow my posts.
 -
 -
 -
http://www.mediafire.com/?dt245kv25yo8dx1

[ December 31, 2013, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links