Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Russian Blonde, Lesya's Sexy Feet©

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ©Russian Blonde, Lesya's Sexy Feet©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy blonde Lesya, a Russian Emigrant who barely speaks English was very excite to model her feet for the first time. She was open to new horizons like foot worship and smelling which was cool..maybe she will do a party someday. Enjoy!

-

-

-

[Mmm] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LESYA is MORE...YA! Very cute girl, with nice feet! I would like to see MORE of LES...YA!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice man.Awesome feet and I like her look.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You guys, I forgot to mention she wears a size 7.5 to 8 shoe. I think I gotta upgrade to premium on ImageBam because the photo quality is not sharp enough, not sure if that has to do with a free account...anyone know?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find man! Those soles are mesmerizing!
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Drool]

--------------------
 -

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic looking girl!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Norcal, do you have that pic in hi-res? I'm dying to see her feet in detail.
Btw how did her feet smell? Like Russian cheese? LOL

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by gypsyfeetlover:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Norcal, do you have that pic in hi-res? I'm dying to see her feet in detail.
Btw how did her feet smell? Like Russian cheese? LOL

It's in HD on my website...and actually she was quite clean. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] all day long
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links