Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Paige Is Back!!!! Size 11 Feet (Page 3 Updated) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Paige Is Back!!!! Size 11 Feet (Page 3 Updated)
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just right for FJ's.
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really appreciate the comments.

Added 10 of her new videos.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just added her new Footjob Video

--Meet Paige--
--Size 11 Feet--
--The Best Feet ever IMO.--

This is a Brand New footjob video from our last shoot.After smelling Paige's Huge Stinky Size 11 soles all shoot I had to get a footjob.Her feet smell so bad and I love it.I wanted her to try out a different technique but she couldn't quite get it.Somehow after a couple minutes we ended up coming up with a brand new 1 that blew my mind.Every time Paige gives me a solejob I tell her to put my more pressure and she says she doesn't want to break my dick lol.With this new technique she was able to really squeeze my dick with her Huge Powerful Size 11 Soles and I came very quickly.Once she locked me in,I was done and I could smell her stinky feet the whole time she was giving me a footjob.Her soles were so soft and sticky that it added to the grip and she kept going even after I came.This by far is my new favorite footjob position and it is so simple.Great quick footjob video and a must have.

[ August 23, 2013, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Car footjob video added

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should probably marry her. Fuckin' soles and arches on her!! Not to mention the wicked long toes! [Thud]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those flats look awesome!!! Mmmmm I can smell em
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys and I agree bluetoelover lol.

@57 they stink so damn bad lol.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ddash you should consider looking into doing feet tickling vids with Paige, would be sexy! [Mmm] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Will do.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I request if she can do a barefoot crush with her bare heels and soles of crushing annd smashing snails and cock roaches..please thanks.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost exploded just visualizing Paige. Fuck she is hot, love her feet.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Helrzr that is not possible.

Thanks @Peter,Peter

Will add more pics tomorrow.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah bro...how come? She is not into that?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

No she is definitely not into that at all.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you get Paige to do a blowjob clip? maybe with her in bondage and barefeet?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links