Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sisterly Foot Play - Ottawa Girl's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sisterly Foot Play - Ottawa Girl's Feet
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day my fellow foot friends.

So Delicious Dallas decided to bring her real life sister along to pose for my website. Sexy Starr was bored at home and had nothing to do, so Dallas picked her up last minute and brought her over.
I thought it would be strictly the two of them posing side by side, but they started rubbing each other's feet...and even started sniffing each other's feet! I did not expect that at all.
Needless to say, it was a great impromptu duo between 2 real life sisters in some light girl on girl footplay consisting of foot rubbing, smelling each other's feet and their own feet.

Complete set is free on my website as usual:
Ottawa Girl's Feet

Video Preview here, taken from C4S:
Sisters, Delicious Dallas & Sexy Starr preview

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i'm hard. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol....it was an unexpected night let me tell you.
Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the time I scrolled down to the 3rd pic that did it for me! [Mmm] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hot!! Loving these girls!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links