Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ashlyn (New Model) & Her Smelly Feet & Boots (Punky Girl) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ashlyn (New Model) & Her Smelly Feet & Boots (Punky Girl)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want everyone to meet the newest model to Soles of Silk, Ashlyn. For those of you who didn't read my introduction to this small footed cutie in my blog (link below), let me give you the quick version.

Ashlyn is the older sister of a coworker of mine. I had seen her a few times and mentioned to Ryan that I found her to be very cute. Ryan said they know one another. I, of course, said I'd love to shoot her for Soles of Silk.

A few months go by and I'm shooting photos of Ryan and she shows me a photo of Ashlyn's feet that posted online. She asked me if I wanted her to see if she'd pose. I said something along the lines of, "Hell yeah," obviously.

Minutes later Ryan says she's showing her some pictures and giving her details. The next day we make contact and now, here she is!

The last thing I'll share briefly is that if you like girls who have feet that smell, Ashlyn is your girl. The boots in this set are ones that she wears almost daily without socks. I could smell them the second she pulled them off her size 5 feet. She even told me not to smell them. I didn't listen, as I'm sure none of you would have either. And for those who are going to ask, they smell like Fritos corn chips. LOL... I teased her that I want her to do a Fritos shoot one day.

Ashlyn's Blog Intro (w/ shoot samples)
http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2013/08/sundays-shoot-ashlyn-new-model.html

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great finding! She's gorgeous from head to toe and has Soles of Silk written all over her. Congrats!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigg
Loyal Member
Member # 44242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigg   Email Tigg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh lord thic chick is sooper hot.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic girl Patrick.

Out of 10 how smelly would you say her feet were in that first set?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
And for those who are going to ask, they smell like Fritos corn chips. LOL...

[Big Grin]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Footpunkz know you're moving in on their racket?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome as always my friend, love how you only post just 2 pictures! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow her feet are so cute!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was excited to see your posts here with Ashlyn. I never really had a girl with her look pose on Soles of Silk until now. I didn't know too many and since I generally shoot girls I know, or girls those girls know, I have never really recruited anyone with her look.

Ashlyn, in all honesty was so nervous during the shoot - wanting not to ruin my pictures. I assured her she was doing good and people were going to fall in love with her (I know I did). She was still nervous about her pictures until I sent her all these comments. She texted me back saying she feels a lot better about them now. I gave her crap for not believing me when I told her 20 times. LOL... But thanks everyone for such kind remarks.

Now onto a few of you individually...

Sol,

Well, it was mostly her boots that were smelling. I'd say those boots had to be over a 7 being I was smelling them just sitting off to the side in her bag while we shot. I was probably 3 feet or so from the bag and I could faintly smell them. If I was right over the bag, it was obvious. As for her feet, I didn't bury my nose into her feet as we were meeting for the first time really. Don't wanna be too odd until at least the second shoot. Hahaha!

Kokaith,

LOL... I did think of him when she agreed to pose. I don't think he'd be upset as she's the ONLY girl with this look on my site.

Footboi88,

I post 2 pics from EVERY set that I post on the site. I give Wu 8 photos or more for contributions though - and I also give him contributions from EVERY set.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find, Patrick. Her feet look moist and smelly in these pics.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those are some soles.
[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is perfect! Them soles are out of this world [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With those soles, she's a real asset! [Eek!]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links