Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » i want you to explode like a volcano! GTS+JOI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i want you to explode like a volcano! GTS+JOI
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want you to explode like a volcano!
 -
Goddess Nikol will give you the best treat a foot-fetish-shrinking man can get: the combination of being shrunk down, helpless at the mercy of her gigantic toes, and some serious masturbation instructions and encouragement, that will keep you at the edge and drive you nuts. what can be more of a JOI then that? as her huge toes creep slowly toward your tiny body, you will have to muster all of your will power (and pc muscle strength) to stay at the edge and avoid from cuming before Nikol's COUNTDOWN will begin. she wants you to explode like a volcano just as her gigantic, sexy toes close upon your puny body!!!

this is a combo of two of my favorite genres - the giantess/shrinking and the JOI/countdown one. i think we lack clips like that, and plan to deliver more [Smile] .

get it here: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links