Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Princess Britt teaches slave with footstink! Pics & Clips Part 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Princess Britt teaches slave with footstink! Pics & Clips Part 2
Princess Britt
Major Player
Member # 40504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Britt   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Britt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

UPLOADED TO CLIPS SITE TODAY! (Click the pix to see the clips)
Footsweat is Brainfood! Part 2
Princess Britt has learned that by some miracle of pheromone inhalation, forcing Her slavegirl to breathe in Goddess footsweat has allowed some of Her immense Royal Brain-Power to stimulate the dull and stagnant brain of Her nearly retarded slavegirl. With Her genius for deductive reasoning, the Princess hypothesizes that commanding Her property to actually eat Her Royal footsweat by licking Her pantyhose feet clean first and then Her perfect bare feet will continue to increase the IQ of the girl. And it works to perfection! With increasingly difficult questions and subjects, the Princess actually improves the brain-power of Her slave! All by forcing it to eat Her Footsweat! All hail Princess Britt!

-

-

-

-

-

UPDATED EACH WEDNESDAY!

-

--------------------
The Princess Britt

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're incredible soles! Great colour and wrinkles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had Britts soles in my face!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second anf third pic nice
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links