Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » -Gia's Back- 27 y/o Size 7 Feet (Hot Filipina Model) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: -Gia's Back- 27 y/o Size 7 Feet (Hot Filipina Model)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Gia
27 years old
Size 7 Feet
Filipina

So its been over a year since I last saw my good buddy Gia.Gia is in my top 5 as far as my models and me and her had a blast on our first shoot.Its been a few months since we spoke,so she was shocked to hear from me but was glad and available to do another shoot.She sent me some new pictures of her feet to see if I approved and it was a no brainer.Gia is without one of the most gorgeous woman that I have ever met and shot with.I mean just stunning,but the best part about her is her personality.She is so down to earth and funny as well.She was very intrigued and curious about the whole foot fetish thing on our first shoot and asked a bunch of questions which I answered.She is pretty open minded and finds some of it funny,especially guys liking smelly feet.We both spent turns smelling her feet and shoes on the first shoot to see if they smelled and they did lol.Her feet were literally sweating or sweaty in every video on our first shoot.Her,Natalie and Celena are the only models were you can their soles sweating throughout the shoot.

So this shoot she wore her most worn/smelliest flats on the way over for me.I greeted her as she came in the house and couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she still was.She looks even better than before and we chatted it up and caught up on things before getting started.Her feet had a great color and look to them because she wore the flats for 2 hrs.I had totally forgot how great her feet were and how flexible they were.The first thing I noticed was that her feet are a million times more wrinkly and a different color than the first shoot.Like completely different but I think they look better now and I just sat in awe the whole shoot.She really knows how to move her feet and she has flexible feet and a great toe spread.Time moved so slow this shoot and I was able to get what I feel is easily my favorite and best material yet which includes over 20 videos and a really nice picture set.I have been trying to record and take pics in a new way and I am very proud of the results.I never got a chance to really bury my face in her soles on the first shoot but I did this time.Damn this girls toe spread is insane and my face quickly found a home.Her feet had a nice smell to them but I wanted them to be way more smellier.They smelled like her old flats and sweat.I would rate the smell a 5.5/10 with most of the smell between her toes.She just wiggled and spreaded her toes as we talked lol.She laughed and found it quite funny because mobody has ever smelled her feet before.

Like I said these are easily what I feel are my best videos and pictures yet.These are definitely must have videos and I will be releasing her picture set as well.

I will be added her videos tomorrow through the week and the picture set in 3 days.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ September 15, 2013, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All hail king ddash! [Mmm] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope there will be a footjob video of Gia.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by admiralseadog07:
I hope there will be a footjob video of Gia.

If that should ever happen then you've got a friend in me ddash! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing wrinkles. please get her to do a footjob.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've said it a million times already, but for my money, Filipinas are the best all around models, and I can't get enough of their feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beautiful lady with perfect soles. Those eyes, wowser!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah DDASH
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Class A stuff!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another fantastic photo set!! thanks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys really appreciate it.

I will be adding her videos tonight.

No footjob video tho.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God damn, those are gorgeous toenails! And I'm loving the French tips also!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Thanks guys really appreciate it.

I will be adding her videos tonight.

No footjob video tho.

No footjob video as in you didn't record it or it just didn't happen? Can you get her to do one?
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks tadpole

It didn't happen and will probably never happen.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links