Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Met new milf neighbor walking the pups

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Met new milf neighbor walking the pups
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms.Pepper and I woke up late as usual and went to take our dogs for a walk. We get around the lake and near the parking lot when we cross paths with this short sexy milf who i was not even aware was a milf. I thought she was in her early 30's. Turns out she is in her mid 40's and new to the area. We talk about our pups for a bit but it was not long before ms.pepper was asking to see her feet. MY GOD SEXY. This cougar is 5'1 and wears a freaking size 9 wide which was music to my ears. Her soles are incredibly shapely as well. She come to hang out with us on friday the 13th to watch some scary movies. I managed to snap some pics of her feet for the first time then and mentioned that we would love to do a footjob shoot with her. She wanted time to think but said that she would probably be calling me in two days jokingly. Sure enough two days later she comes by ready to milk cock with her sexy milf feet. Her techniques were literally like being milked. I can't wait to see her again! She is very sexy to boot.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks oscar, I cannot get enough of her soles and toes. The shape...

[ September 24, 2013, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Evan Pepper ]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] ....How did they smell?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come I never meet anyone like her when I walk the pooch?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

I credit ms.pepper adam lol, if i was solo that would not have went as well. Not in a million years. A guy rolling solo can't mention footjobs literally the first time they meet someone and pull it off lol. I can't atleast. I was actually shocked when MP mentioned it. I sorta shot her a look saying "really?" lol

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! Grandslam!

Unbelievably meaty soles!!

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Btw, I see your a GTA fan too. Right on!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

quote:
Originally posted by solemansince74:
Btw, I see your a GTA fan too. Right on!!

=) yes, iv'e been slacking on it since State of Decay has come out for PC. I am a sucker for zombies lol

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top shots of her toes please?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top shots of her toes please?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Evan! I feel dumb for being so late to this post lol, but this is so hot [Smile] This woman by far is one of my favorites that you've gotten! Just sent you a PM [Smile]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't know how i missed this thread but damn those are some shapely soles. wide and thick can't beat that when it comes to soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links