Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new camera (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new camera
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, I have just bought a new camera and have had my gorgeous friend Sophie be my first model to try it out, she is 21 years old and I have posted a few pics of her before.

Also the day she gets her pedi done she will let me take some more photos.
Hope you guys enjoy.
Cheers

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

-

-

-

-

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous girl and great photos.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looove toes, but her soles/heels are fantastic! Cute ankles and wrinkles...
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curly, what kind is it? Make sure you check your "white balance" settings when you're shooting in the shade outdoors, this will give more natural skin color and the surroundings will be more vivid and natural. Set it for cloudy or shade if it has that setting, btw...she is cute!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Norcal its a sony, not sure of the model of it, It was pricey and old mate at the camera shop said it will do the job for pics and clips that I want to do.
I will sus out the white balence for next time, I am still getting use to all the different settings and options for it just to take a picture lol.

Glad you guys like her I will be sure to let her know.

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet great picture. Foreground in focus background blured.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

This new gorgeous model is Mia with perfect size 10 feet! She is 24 and very sexy I met her a few days back and we finally had a chance to do some photos. I was lucky enough to catch her when she just got back from shopping fresh out of her flats.

-

-

-

-

curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

-

-

-

curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

-

-

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmm, love those dirty feet!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute shoes and nice tens.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm loving both picture sets!!! Really good stuff [Smile]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links