Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Elegantbarefeet Party Oct. 11, 2013 in Los Angeles- back w/ amazing NEW MODELS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Elegantbarefeet Party Oct. 11, 2013 in Los Angeles- back w/ amazing NEW MODELS
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elegantbarefeet is back to Friday Nights!!!
Los Angeles- Halloween party.

Meet EXCLUSIVE GIRLS that you will not find in other places. Only here at EBF events.

-

Yes! EBF is back with an amazing line up. We really did our homework this time and some of the popular and hottest girls are back.

DATE: Friday October 11th 2013
TIME: 8pm to 12am
DOOR only $40
FREE PRIVATE AREAS Free private areas for the foot guys who are shy and want more privacy
RSVP for more info and LOCATION: For the Address You need to RSVP Sign up here

Theme: Halloween Costume Foot Party - It's the Month of Halloween, So you will see the girls dressed up with their sexy costume. If guys want to dress up they can do this as well, But There will be no Face masks allowed inside the party.

I want to announce that i have 18 girls confirmed for the October 11th Foot Fetish Party. This time i will be hosting it on a Friday. So if anyone couldn't make it on a weekend, Now is the time to RSVP..

Check out the through the Elegantbarefeet.com site " [http://elegantbarefeet.com/Footparty.html] "

List of models for the event. Models pictures

New Model:The Sexy Russian - Cherry Lady
New Model: Natalie
EBF's Exclusive Girl - Heather
EBF's Exclusive Girl - Roxxi
The Young cuban/american - Jennifer
New Model: Lady Ireland
Kitty Kat
Rubi
The Beautiful and Gorgeous - Kim
New Model: Sexy Cuban with Size 10 - FootMistress QB
New Model: Elsa Mae
New Model: Taylor
New Model: Eddie
New Model: Amo
New Model: Goddess Delicious-returns from retirement
the european bunch
Model: Esme- British
Model: Lara- German
Model: Michelle- Polish

New Type of Sessions
Private Sessions:
$20 for 10 minute Session
$10 for 5 minute Sessions YES
As you can see, I added another method of getting some sessions with the girls.

RAFFLES- STAGE SHOW- FREE FOOT VIDEO SESSIONS(OPTIONAL) volunteers and many more surprises ELEGANTBAREFEET Official Website

[ October 03, 2013, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA ]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sir!,
Heather and Roxie. Some of the hottest girls here on this forum and around the foot community. We are proud to have them as exclusive EBF models and we are glad that they are BACK !!!

We know them from their great work with Norcalfeet Studios and the lucky ones who live in LA have the chance to meet them in person. @ ELEGANTBAREFEET FOOT PARTIES

They are the hottest girl in Newport Beach and we are honored to have them.

Heather
 -

Roxie
 -

HEATHER & ROXIE, ROXIE & HEATHER

[ October 02, 2013, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA ]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Goddess Delicious- puerto rican mamacita

These are good news. Hold on to your chair because the amazing GODDESS DELICIOUS is back from her retirement. Yes guys and dolls. She's back for more Goddess Delicious

We remember her for some great photo sets she did for Soles of Silks. I bet Patrick still remembers her. I was glad to meet her in her early days and always new she was gonna be something special. Back then I didn't have a clue I was gonna get this involved.

-

-

Guys, come and welcome her back.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Guys and dolls.
Let me introduce to you some of the new models here at EBF events. She's has some amazing legs that were made to worship and her HIGH ARCHES are amazing. They look delicious.

Cherry Lady- this sexy Russian girl has some killer legs that deserve to be worship.
 -
 -

-
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Come and meet Natalie, she is totally new to the scene.
When I met her I invited to a video shoot and we shot a clip for Goddessesfooboy. It was an amazing shoot and I was so happy serving her and cleaning her feet. She ordered me and I served her. It was her first time and now is her First Party Ever.

-

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Sexy red hair. New girl and her first party.

Tyler. Your typical girl next door and a gorgeous girl.
 -

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great group of girls!
Who has the smelliest feet from them all?

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

and here are more,

Her name is Jennifer, she's 19 yrs old and she's very cute. Natural dominant and your girl next door looks. How can you say no to her?
 -

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

and this is Kitty Kat

-

-

-

http://elegantbarefeet.com/files/0004e54d-7b2e-571d-2725-93f4b43035eb_720.jpg

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't believe that more people did not vote for Kim on the poll at your page! From the photos she has the prettiest feet of all your models! Please pay her my compliments. She is gorgeous.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Yeah, maybe not enough guys are watching that poll. She's becoming a party favorite. And the best thing is that all of these girls are EBF exclusive which means you won't find them anywhere(other events) in LA.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chaz36:
Can't believe that more people did not vote for Kim on the poll at your page! From the photos she has the prettiest feet of all your models! Please pay her my compliments. She is gorgeous.

Kim is way classy and I am glad to call her my personal friend as well...she's a fun girl and has sexy feet! [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh I think that Jennifer is Awesome! [Mmm] [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovin' Jennifer;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Jennifer is a dolls. Very cute girl and new to the business.

But let's now forget about Edie who is also new to and she wants to pimp her toes,,lol

-

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links