Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazon Latina Arches

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazon Latina Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys, meet Annette, and what can I say? At six foot tall, and size 10 feet, Annette cuts quite a figure in high heels. But the most impressive thing about Annette are her world class high arches, which she's not shy about showing off. This gorgeous, lithe Latina is as good as it gets. She'll be on The Fair on Monday.

-

-

-

[ October 10, 2013, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam... as a fan of your site (Christy is STILL the Princess of Arches), I have to tip my hat off to you. Annette has the prettiest set of arches! Final Judgment: 10 out of 10!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latinas with long toes. My weakness. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, home run
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit look at those feet and arches.

Wow

Would love to see a wrinkled soles pic.

The quality of your pics is some of the best and most consistent ever.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow WTF? Now Mona Lisa, Zinaida, Sabrina, Bombshell Mandy and Paradox have some brand new competition!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, 10 out of 10, that's as good as it gets.

quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Adam... as a fan of your site (Christy is STILL the Princess of Arches), I have to tip my hat off to you. Annette has the prettiest set of arches! Final Judgment: 10 out of 10!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as always hermano gracias! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serious feet. The bottom photo is the killer shot.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Thanks for all the input, you guys, just so you know, I have uploaded all the video content from my shoot with Annette at the Feet Fair Clip Store so check them out. Annette is the sexiest high arched model I've worked with since Mona Lisa.

BTW, I'm planning a new shoot with Fancy soon, and I hope to get some new HD video stuff of her, which I don't have.

-  -  -  -  -

[ October 10, 2013, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet reminds me of Bellecita's. Muchas gracias amigo! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn man. Love those shots. And I'm with canIsmellYourFeet, she has a Bellecita-esque look to her.

Patrick

P.S. As a comic book nerd, I love the shirt too.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

You know what guys, I hadn't though of it, but now that you mention it, she does remind me of Bellecita quite a bit, except that I don't think Bellecita is over six foot tall with size 10 feet. BTW, Bellecita is Cuban and Annette is Argentinian.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah she looks a lot like Bellecita.

Bellecita has a better toe spread but Annette has higher arches so you win with either. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links