Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Red heads Dirty Feet Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red heads Dirty Feet Pics
xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Icon 10 posted      Profile for xxSmiley   Author's Homepage   Email xxSmiley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
I went for a long walk barefoot and my feet got SO dirty! click here to see the video: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49977
I show off my filthy soles , wiggle my toes and show my dirty wrinkles up close.

Also, I'm having Layla and another friend come over to film this friday! the both have beautiful tan feet and I can't wait to play with them!
I have a feet smelling video planned but I need more suggestions. What would you like to see all of us do? If you would like a custom video with us, email me at smileyrequests@gmail.com

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49977

Posts: 134 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl i'd be licking those feet all day! [Mmm] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy soles those.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You actually make dirt look appealing, wow
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxSmiley   Author's Homepage   Email xxSmiley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind words =)
I made another dirty feet video. I brought my friend Layla along to get dirty outside. we dig our toes into the dirt then wash off our little piggies in the pool =) Video here: http://clips4sale.com/studio/49977/Cat465/xxSmiley-s-Clip-Store#startingpoint
 -

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49977

Posts: 134 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, just rub those bad boys all OVER my face!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would LOVE to see you force another girl to smell your feet, when she doesn't want to, and doesn't like it! Then you foot smother her, resting a foot, or both feet on her face flush! You enjoy dominating and humiliating her! That would be so hot! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesntoeslover
Major Player
Member # 46889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesntoeslover   Email solesntoeslover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUM!
Posts: 225 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links