Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Colleen's Sweaty Soles After Hours in Converse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Colleen's Sweaty Soles After Hours in Converse
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week will be one that you smelly feet and smelly shoe lovers are going to love. Colleen returns wearing her black Converse low tops. A little backstory first...

When I pitched this theme to Colleen a few days before we shot, she was the one who mentioned her black Converse as well as her sports bra and workout pants outfit. I was game from the minute she mentioned them. Then she said it. She said, "I can even wear the shoes for a few hours before we shoot." I had trouble responding right away as I couldn't think of anything besides smelling her feet afterward.

So when the day came I picked Colleen up from her house and true to her word, she was wearing those Converse without socks. I laughed and said she wasn't lying. She said, "Nope. Had them on since I woke up and went out for breakfast." Meanwhile, it was past noon at this point. And it was a hot day on top of it.

Needless to say, when those shoes came off, my nose snuck in a few sniffs between her toes and from her shoes. Colleen laughed at me, asking if they stunk. "Hell yeah," I said, being playful.

They smelled so damn good...

Patrick

P.S. While we were looking for our location to shoot, we walked around for a bit. Colleen asked me if I was just making her walk some so her feet were even sweatier. LOL! I actually wasn't, but said that was a damn fine idea that I'm going to use for the future.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, amazing as always bro!
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to shove those all up in my face! Beautiful soles!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see this peaked more than your interest fellas. LOL... I am going to be certain to have Colleen do more sweaty feet sets after getting to smell hers this go around.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
my nose snuck in a few sniffs between her toes and from her shoes. Colleen laughed at me, asking if they stunk.

They smelled so damn good...

Patrick

Colleen asked me if I was just making her walk some so her feet were even sweatier. LOL!

Lol that's so hot

[ October 17, 2013, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute. I'm not into closed shoes but Converse Chucks are one of the few kinds that I find intriguing.

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am going to be certain to have Colleen do more sweaty feet sets after getting to smell hers this go around.

Patrick

Patrick, you LUCKY, lucky S.O.B. .

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Colleen

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Very cute. I'm not into closed shoes but Converse Chucks are one of the few kinds that I find intriguing.

Feel the same way,they look cute on hot chicks wearing shorts or skirts with no socks or anklets.I immediately wonder what their feet look like or how they might smell

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instant hard on, I would love to see what this hot girl can produce after a couple hours in some converse. Great pics.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures, and I love the back story on this one as well.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that's how it's done.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Colleen is going to be so happy to read these comments. I told her she had some positive words from this set, but have yet to tell her what you all said. She's going to love this, and probably laugh at the same time.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links