Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Olivia's Sweaty Feet, Knee High Socks & Tennis Shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Olivia's Sweaty Feet, Knee High Socks & Tennis Shoes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Olivia is showing off her legs in bright pink knee high socks and feet in black and teal Under Armour tennis shoes. Olivia was wearing these shoes to work for a few weeks and I'd always tell her that I want her to wear them in a shoot one day. Well, I got my wish. I found the socks a few days prior to the shoot and purposely got pink socks so they'd contrast the shoes. I wanted each one to stand out and I also like a lot of color in my sets.

Best part of this set, however, was when she finally got the shoes and socks off her adorable feet. They were so damp!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, perfect from head to toe [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Do you have any more shots of those gorgeous pick toes you teased us with in the first picture?
I second that (and I guess he means "pink" toes).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when you can see a light layer of sweat on a hot sunny day. Awesome job, Patrick!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, stunning!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I loved this set and have been sitting on it since the summer. It was a humid day when Olivia and I shot this one and as Tadpole pointed out, that sun showed some moisture for sure! That's one great thing about the days when the sun is in full force.

As for being on a sweaty kick, Knighttime, I have shot various girls all year doing various themes/genres. I was weary about posting two sweaty feet themes back to back, but I figured since one was Converse without socks and one was athletic shoes with kneehigh socks, they wouldn't be exactly the same.

Carmen, however, is doubtful to return. She lives more than 8 hours away from me and has been impossible to get in touch with. When a friend and I were going to be in her area for vacation over the summer I tried to hit her up with no avail. Sorry!

And lastly, for you guys asking for pictures of the toes, how about a compromise? I love Olivia's sweaty soles, so I'll enjoy them while you check out her toes. LOL!!!

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks yummy!!

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute feet - did they smell at all?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is one of your best looking gals to date.
Your site is top notch.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh nice n' sweaty! [Big Grin] Great pics as usual!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, you give us this high five with this hot girl and some super sexy toes, then your give us a dick punch by showing us you got those sexy toes and feet up close and personal. Well done Sir, still love your work
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Patrick, you give us this high five with this hot girl and some super sexy toes, then your give us a dick punch by showing us you got those sexy toes and feet up close and personal. Well done Sir, still love your work

Sooooo... you're saying it's like this Peter?

-

...or maybe like

-

Patrick

--------------------
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty pink toes you've got there in your face!!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous girl,great pics as always, yummmm!

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's ridiculous! Too cute and sexy!

[Thud]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sharing these comments with Olivia now. She is excited to see what you all said. Thanks for paying her all these great compliments everyone.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links