Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CaliforniaBeachFeet Babes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CaliforniaBeachFeet Babes
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats her name? where can i see more photos of her and her feet?
http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=846077851_22_122_546lo.jpg

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top notch stuff as always. Thanks for all you do!! [Cheers]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
 -

The one with pink hair above is Skin Diamond right,this chick looks hot in this shot is this Skin Diamond also or someone else?
I met Skin at a FootNight party back in 2009 and was immediately stunned by her leggy figure.

-

The next day we did another shoot at her friend's place.

-  -

She was visiting from Scotland at the time. Her story is an interesting one. Several months later she moved to LA and became famous.

Saw her at a show last year and she still remembers us.

-  -

quote:
Originally posted by hollabac85:
Goodguy, you really know how to use your camera and I'm glad to see you posted some beautiful ebony sistas feet. I enjoy everything you post

Thanks Hollabac, I appreciate that.

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Thank you very much Master GGN [Thumbs Up]

Cheers Mr. FootLong [Cheers]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
whats her name? where can i see more photos of her and her feet?
http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=846077851_22_122_546lo.jpg

This gal had never done any modeling. Random Los Angeles resident I saw walking along the beach. Thought she looked interesting and invited her to pose. 03/16/12

-  -

There are also HD videos for all these.

quote:
Originally posted by SoleSearching:
Top notch stuff as always. Thanks for all you do!! [Cheers]

Thanks SS! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
laabitres2
Board Regular
Member # 46356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for laabitres2   Author's Homepage   Email laabitres2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love this thread

--------------------
xxxlaabitres

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

lord it would have been so hard to not put those beautiful feet in my mouth. excellent pics as always man some real hotties.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
 -

lord it would have been so hard to not put those beautiful feet in my mouth. excellent pics as always man some real hotties.

Thanks bro,

I'm sure she would have been equally astounded:D!

quote:
Originally posted by laabitres2:
love this thread

Thank you for your support

--------------------
 -
website
clips

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fine sista with the I love LA shirt surely made her mark here on Wu's! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

She was turning a lot of heads on the beach too. All the various vendors and salesmen were going out of their way to talk to her.

Often times that makes the approach more challenging, but she was quite friendly to everyone and really seemed to enjoy the attention.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally love black girls' feet, as long as they're not completely flat. I haven't had much luck recruiting African American models over the years, with the notable exception of Beauty Foster and Melissa Jae - both who are half Puerto Rican anyway.

Over the years, I've found that a lot of AA girls tend to shun away from fetish modeling, and maybe there's a cultural component to it, but I would love to add more of them to my roster...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
The fine sista with the I love LA shirt surely made her mark here on Wu's! [Cheers]

Amen to that!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] She was turning a lot of heads on the beach too. All the various vendors and salesmen were going out of their way to talk to her.

Often times that makes the approach more challenging, but she was quite friendly to everyone and really seemed to enjoy the attention.

I can imagine...brings back fond memories of my visit in 2010.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I personally love black girls' feet, as long as they're not completely flat. I haven't had much luck recruiting African American models over the years, with the notable exception of Beauty Foster and Melissa Jae - both who are half Puerto Rican anyway.

Over the years, I've found that a lot of AA girls tend to shun away from fetish modeling, and maybe there's a cultural component to it, but I would love to add more of them to my roster...

I know what you mean Adam. The closest I got was an half African half Polish model, but she more than sufficed! [Big Grin]

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/33740668

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

Hey Adam,

You've shot some real beauties.

I would think there would be even more opportunities in NYC than LA. Maybe the weather has something to do with it:)

There are so many different types of women that I tend to think it's more about the individual manner of approach than preconceived ideas held by others per se.

As we've come to learn, the field of photography is closely related to psychology, sociology, and astrology.

Keep up the excellent work [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

Amen to that!
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
[QB] She was turning a lot of heads on the beach too. All the various vendors and salesmen were going out of their way to talk to her.

I can imagine...brings back fond memories of my visit in 2010.
Hey, well you'll have to stop by and say hi next time you're out at the beach [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links