Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Eva 37y/o Size 7 Feet-Puerto Rican (Part 1 of My favorite Story) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eva 37y/o Size 7 Feet-Puerto Rican (Part 1 of My favorite Story)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Eva
Size 7 Feet
37 years old
Puerto Rican

This happened a few months ago but it is still pretty funny and a really great true story.One day on the way back home I stopped at a restaurant to get some food and noticed this woman sitting down at a table where I usually sit.I ordered my food and sat in the next chair over from her and as I looked at my receipt I noticed she had some really pretty toes and a great complexion.Her pants were so long that you could only see her toes and nothing else.I thought about approaching her and complementing her but said nah.I contemplated saying something to her again but kept saying no to myself and then finally right when I was about to say something she got up to get her food lol.As she was leaving I gave her a card and when she looked at it,she asked what was it for.I told it was for foot modeling and she said feet! that's weird lol.We both laughed and I told her that she had very pretty feet and she said thank you and that she agreed.She said how she loved her feet as well,gets pedicures every 2 weeks and always gets complements but never thought someone would want to take pictures of them.I told her to just think about it and if she wasn't interested that was fine.She left and that was that.

Literally 20 mins later I got a call and it is her lol.I honestly didn't think I would hear from her but was happy she called.She said she was very curious and wanted to know more about it.We talked for a good 30 mins and she was skeptical and intrigued at the same time,this was all new and crazy to her.She didn't want her face shown,wanted to meet in a public place and didn't want to send any pictures of her feet beforehand.It was a risk but we set a day to shoot for the following week.So we met at a park and I kept wondering how her feet would look and if this was going to be worth it.She actually forgot that were were shooting but fortunately I texted her an hr before and she made it on time.We greeted each other and she was wearing the same flipflops and long pants again lol,she was a business woman.So we found a seat and she kicked off her flipflops and man did she have some great chunky,meaty,thick wide wrinkly soles ,plump toes and pretty toe nails which were this pinkish/sparkle color.I loved the complexion and look of her soles.I think Latina women have the best feet and the older they get the better they feet look imo.We had a blast and she asked me a million questions about foot fetish related things and why guys like feet.She said that she has had a few guys that were into her feet but she never understood it.I answered all of her questions and she laughed at a few of the answers especially that some foot guys like smelly feet and even buy women's old shoes,socks and accessories.She just couldn't believe it and said that it was the weirdest thing ever.She said how her feet never smell or sweat but would think about selling her older shoes and things.

As we walked to her car she asked me to see how her gymshoes and work heels smelt which shocked me lol.I smelt the gymshoes and they had no smell at all but her work heels had a slight smell but nothing major,like a 2.5/10.I then asked to smell her flipflops and she handed me 1 and once again it really didn't have a smell to it.So feeling confident I asked could I see what her feet smell like and she responded what? and Noooo laughing hysterically.I literally looked away for 1 second and when I turned back around she had her foot up in my face to smell.I said WTF,being shocked seeing her foot in my face now and she said tell me what they smell like.So I smelled her entire foot and right between her toes and they had a nice natural,sweaty smell to them.You could tell she wore the flipflops alot and if she had wore them for a couple more hrs the smell wouldve been really nice.I rated the smell about a 4/10 and told her they just smell sweaty but definitely not bad or stinky.However the first thing I noticed before the smell was how fucking soft and meaty her soles were.My face and fingers practically sank into her soles.After smelling them I told her that her feet couldve definitely get stinky and that she had the type of soles that are so soft that they would retain smell and sweat all day.She laughed and said really?I asked if she ever wore flats and she said no because she thinks they are ugly and prefers heels.I told her if she got some that her feet would smell terrible in them.She denied it and said once again that her feet never smell or sweat.

Part 2 coming soon.

I already added her first clip and you really get to see how amazing her feet and soles are in it.I will be adding the rest from the first shoot tomorrow or Wednesday and then Part 2 throughout the rest of the week.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics.
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ October 29, 2013, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles. Footjob? Can you upload more of your footjob clips for sale?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a major find! When most people say "meaty" feet they usually miss the mark. I must say not these feet; great work.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her toenails. Encourage her to grow them longer - they will be even more seductive. I would have been hard as a rock taking these pics...
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that third pic [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work homie!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always look forward to reading and seeing DDASH.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smoking hot girl yet again, and although it should not be the rarity it is...I have to compliment you on being able to write three legible paragraphs...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most excellent!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another great find brah. love those thick soles and wide heels. latin women truly have the best feet on the planet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Hot Feet, Batman! Smoking hot! More more more, please! That is all. LOL!...
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you ddash for an awesome update! glad to see your posts again too! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking forward to Part 2.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links