Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Katrina's Sexy Soles©

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ©Katrina's Sexy Soles©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More sexy sole shots of Katrina, wearing heels slipping her feet in and out (dipping) and scrunching...this girl just has it.

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures.
I love her look,red hair and soles.Her feet look amazing in those heels.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely girl and wonderful feet. Her sole scrunching is absolutely top notch

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Yea her scrunching is so hot...she has good sole lines...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG absolutely! That pic is among the best in what matters to sole scrunching. I'm shocked

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why they call me the "Wrinkle Pimp"...I know how to shoot that pose [Smile]

--------------------
 -

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katrina is hot, and she has lovely soles. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Norcal my boy but your going to have to tell her that from now on she's always gotta be barefoot because her feet are literally on fire!!! [Mmm]
Please hide her shoes! lol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamgirlsfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 45578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamgirlsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email dreamgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she is great! Beautiful from head to toe, and she has fun [Smile]

--------------------
My Website:
www.dream-girls-feet.com

My Webshop:
www.foot-fetish-shop.com

Posts: 253 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links