Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My obsession, Size 9 1/2 Cuban yummy soles! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My obsession, Size 9 1/2 Cuban yummy soles!
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been meaning to upload these pics for quite sometime now and would love to thank my boy Mr. Pepper for uploading them for me.
These fine woman is a personal friend of mine and is truly a blessing. I've known here for 5+ years now and she's got the most amazing sexy soft yummy size 9 1/2 feet you'll ever see in south fl.
Guys do give me feedback for its my first upload from my personal set and should you like to see more then I will re-shoot with her again.
P.s. If you like her feet like I do just wait till you see her lil sister, same size feet but slightly smaller toes. [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

-  -  -  -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

I can't believe you guys haven't written anything about what I posted! So upset! [Cry]
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
I've been meaning to upload these pics for quite sometime now and would love to thank my boy Mr. Pepper for uploading them for me.
These fine woman is a personal friend of mine and is truly a blessing. I've known here for 5+ years now and she's got the most amazing sexy soft yummy size 9 1/2 feet you'll ever see in south fl.
Guys do give me feedback for its my first upload from my personal set and should you like to see more then I will re-shoot with her again.
P.s. If you like her feet like I do just wait till you see her lil sister, same size feet but slightly smaller toes. [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

-  -  -  -

Great pics my friend please do post more. I'd love to [Jerkoff] on her soles
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics, would love to see more. Don't forget to include a tops shot,
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow these are fine soles. :jerkoff :

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although there are some nice feet only shots out there they rarely do anything for me.I love to see the face attached to the feet(full body)shots

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet! I hope you can show us her pretty toe nails and her sisters feet.!!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude absolute perfection thanks! How do they smell?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Now that's more like it gang thank you!
Her feet are beyond amazing, they have a sweet natural stinky odor that's appealing to the nose.
Dom this is my friend I've always mentioned to you about. [Big Grin]

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats my man.

Great fucking pictures and soles.Please post her sister.

I finally get to show my support for your pictures like you been showing me all these years.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, bro, where have you been hiding this beauty?
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE THOSE WRINKLEDSOLES.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yum those feet are sexy

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Thats my man.

Great fucking pictures and soles.Please post her sister.

I finally get to show my support for your pictures like you been showing me all these years.

Thank you ddash, you know you will always have my full support for your work. [Cheers]
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dissent:
Holy shit, bro, where have you been hiding this beauty?

Dissent my boy should you ever make a stop to south fl I'd be happy to introduce the two of you. [Big Grin] [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links