Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nita with black polish, pink tips and glaze

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nita with black polish, pink tips and glaze
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My new favorite toe nail polish color is black. Nita treated me to a fresh black pedi. This is a several shot set. To follow is the black pedi with a thin tip of pink that I myself added two days into the pedi. Finally, the third set is a white gooey coat that I personally added as well. [Big Grin] Hope te pics are met with some enthusiasm.

-  -  -  -  -

[ November 09, 2013, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: domitilo ]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WileyWeasel
Loyal Member
Member # 4505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WileyWeasel   Email WileyWeasel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn her toes and feet are hot.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant wait to see her cummy feet [Jerkoff]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet, great photos

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That black pedi it total killer! Beautiful.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fantastic. Her gorgeous toes look amazing in black.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks good enough to eat! Thank you for sharing these!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!! More please!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremely sexy!!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the pics of Nitas black pedi after Im personally have added a pink trim. Not too neat but lots of fun doing it.

Final white gooey coat pics to follow
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesntoeslover
Major Player
Member # 46889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesntoeslover   Email solesntoeslover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you! So beautiful
Posts: 225 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy I love the toenails
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

finally, the pics with the glaze top coat

-  -  -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links