Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Roxi's Stinky Tennis Shoes© (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ©Roxi's Stinky Tennis Shoes©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vans tennis shoes worn by Foot Model "Roxi" at her restaurant job on her feet for long shifts for well over a year. Worn with and without socks at times, these hot red shoes have heavy sweat marks on the insoles and the smell rating is 8 out of 10. Highly Recommended for stinky foot fans, you will LOVE these. Here's some pics:

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.norcalfeet.com/store.html

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG thank you for posting this! Incredible!!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:

I put the link to the store where they can be purchased. I predict they won't stick around long. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure they won't. She's a 10.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! [Drool] Can you please post a sole shot or two from this set?

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with fb1
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
OMG!!! [Drool] Can you please post a sole shot or two from this set?

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

You know I will soon... [Smile] [Jerkoff] There's two amazing videos we did as well that will leave you awestruck...literally.

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man... Talk about a goldmine! Between the cute girl and those obviously, well worn shoes coming off those feet. Wow... I'm jealous!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Man... Talk about a goldmine! Between the cute girl and those obviously, well worn shoes coming off those feet. Wow... I'm jealous!

Patrick

haha thanks, no need to be...you have plenty over there on the east coast! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

I put the link to the store where they can be purchased. I predict they won't stick around long. [Thumbs Up]
You were right!! They didn't last long!! [Tongue]

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Fox:
quote:
quote:

Was that You that bought them? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

SOLD!!!!!!!!!! hot damn, I need to have her start "stinking" up more shoes. That was insane, never seen turn around that fast before..dayum!!

--------------------
 -

Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Fox:
quote:
quote:

Was that You that bought them? [Fingers Crossed]
Sure was =^.^= I'm normally a sock person but those vans looked too good to pass up. Plus from a cute girl? since I can't afford to make it out to the foot parties I figured this was the next best thing [Smile]

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Much thank you's bro...She is working up a pair of ballet flats right now too for sale..may not be for a bit though while they get worse lol.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links