Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My GF wants some feedback (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My GF wants some feedback
To3Lov3r
Board Regular
Member # 26629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for To3Lov3r   Email To3Lov3r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was explaining to my girlfriend about having a foot fetish and the things that interested me about feet. So i decided to show her Wu's and the forums and she was surprised to say the least.

Anyways, she's agreed to post her first ever pic of her size 4 1/2's and would love to here feedback from you guys. She'll be up for more posing if she gets enough positive feedback!

-

--------------------
"Seriously though, just put your feet in my face"

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet!!please post pics of her soles..
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
limeboy
Loyal Member
Member # 45668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for limeboy   Email limeboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
veryyy nicee keep em coming
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy toes!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, nice, they look amazingly like my girlfriend's feet. They are in my avatar. I only hope for you that they have the same wonderful aroma.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck yeah!!! More more!! Small feet rock!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets see more of those hot little toes
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah they're sexy like a lot of people on here I'd love to see her soles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy little feet. we certainly wanna see more of her around these parts.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy toes, high arches…. I would love to see her soles!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! What oscarthemonkey said!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love! Small feet are so damn sexy! Post more!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Bear
Board Regular
Member # 46809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Papa Bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has the kind of toes a man wants for dessert every night after dinner....HOT!

--------------------
*PAPA*

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work! Your girl has sexy suckable feet and toes
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinyfeet
Major Player
Member # 39861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinyfeet   Email Tinyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice! How about we see some sole shots. That would be great thanks.
Posts: 234 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links