Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend loves to model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend loves to model
TX14
Board Regular
Member # 46971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX14   Email TX14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first post ever on a forum. Not sure I posted pics correctly? Here is a brief story of how it came about. I am in a relationship with an old friend that I had known through work many years ago. The 10 or so years we worked together I always thought she had the sexiest legs and feet but of course never told her. I would take the typical quick secret glance when she wore a dress or open toed shoes and she never knew. A decade later we reconnected and started a relationship. I was extremely nervous about telling her my fetish and that I used to look at her legs and feet at the office but over the course of bedroom play I kept telling her how sexy I thought her feet were and gradually started to kiss them which lead to tonguing and sucking her toes. Quite surprisingly she really was turned on by it and enjoyed the attention. I started purchasing her sexy heels and OPI nail polish in colors she told me she would have never picked out for herself. This lead to me asking her to take some phone pics and sending them to me every time she tried on new colors and heels. I do not believe the pics show how sexy her toes and arches really are because she took them herself with her phone and the resolution is not that good. Her feet are a very cute size 6. She works out several times a week and is in incredible shape. She is 5'4" about 110lbs so she is petite and just hot as hell. I also purchase her sexy dresses and lingerie and she loves to model for me which is an incredible turn-on and she enjoys the tease. I would have to say she is the ultimate mans fantasy because of her having an incredible body with sexy legs and feet and she loves to model and tease. We both just turned 50 this year but are in extremely good shape for our age so please be easy on us with your comments. Here are a couple of the pics she recently sent wearing some of the heels and OPI polish. Let us know what you guys think? If the comments are favorable maybe I can talk her into doing some real photo shoots and continue to post?

-
 -
 -

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful just beautiful. Please post bare feet with lots of soles. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover728
Board Regular
Member # 45413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover728   Email footlover728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daamn they are hot ! I'd love to see more. Your a lucky man congrats. I'm under half her and your age but would still love to get my mouth round those toes !
Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That top pic is to die for. I love mature feet, and your friend's are as sexy as they come.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend you have great taste because she has very sexy feet and toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man she looks great. Probably swims in the Fountain of Youth. Hope she treats you right with her feet. [Smile]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wonderful. A nice choice in shoes & color.

You, sir, are one very lucky guy.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful and sexy feet. I would love to see them bare just out of shoes, her toes and her soles! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice feet
please her soles photos

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum. She's fantastic, great nails and arches. Great choice in polish too, and love the ring. Was that a gift to her from you?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twofootunder91
Board Regular
Member # 42175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twofootunder91   Email twofootunder91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... Just WOW! Her legs and feet are beautiful! As a young guy myself my ultimate fantasy is of an older woman with beautiful legs, feet and toes like her's... she may well feature in my fantasies from now on!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your friends feet look very nice and sexy!
In fact her body looks like the body of an even younger woman! I bet she's pretty too.
Do you think you might be able to get her to take some shots of her soles too?

Great post [Thumbs Up]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum!
You were spot-on man, her feet and legs look fantastic! Not only that but she's accepted your fetish. You have a winner my friend.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are incredible feet for 50. Can't wait to see more! Sole pics are a must!
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links