Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Sweaty Soles Getting Dirty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Sweaty Soles Getting Dirty
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week is the final week of the double photo set updates where I made a push to publish all my unposted sets that were done on my old camera.

Kayleigh is back... sorta. I held onto this set for more than a year only because Kayleigh moved out of state for close to a year. I slowly, very slowly used her sets and this was the last one that remained. Now that she's back in Maryland, we're making plans to shoot again in 2014. I miss her little feet, so I can't wait for some fresh sets. This one was done on a very hot day during the summer where her dirty soles got very dirty right away as they hit this staircase we found along an old fort.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous, I love them dirty feet!!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into the dirty foot thing but her feet make it look so hot.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful as always Patrick
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a wholesome beauty!

[Smile]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the daisy dukes and feet pics.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Not into the dirty foot thing but her feet make it look so hot.

Part of the reason why they're dirty is because it was so hot outside. Her feet were slightly sweaty and everything just clung to them when she stepped here and there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd lick those clean for her! If you ever need someone to ride along and do the clean up! [Wink]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links