Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Xmas Gift

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Xmas Gift
Dirty Sole Luver
Loyal Member
Member # 46332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirty Sole Luver   Email Dirty Sole Luver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Secondly, I would like to thank all those who have participated or contributed to my posts in the past. So to show my appreciation, I would like to gift a pic of one of my models as a Xmas gift to all those who are interested.

If you are interested in receiving a pic, PM me with the name of the model that you like and I will provide you with further details on how to receive the pic.

Following is a list of available models to choose from as follows:

AKIKO

-

ASIA

-

BEBE

-

CELINE

-

CHRISTINE

-

DAPHNE

-

FALINE

-

GLORIA

-

Posts: 73 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirty Sole Luver
Loyal Member
Member # 46332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirty Sole Luver   Email Dirty Sole Luver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The list of available models continues...

JANE

-

KANSAS

-

KIYOMI

-

KYMBERLY

-

LANI

-

LI

-

More to come...

Posts: 73 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirty Sole Luver
Loyal Member
Member # 46332

More available models...

LYNA

-

MARIELA

-

MICHELLE

-

NELLY

-

RIE

-

SANDRA

-

Dirty Sole Luver
Loyal Member
Member # 46332

And finally...

SARAH

-

SOLANGE

-

SUCHI

-

VANNA

-

YUKI

-

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asia is a total stunner.
Did you deliberately leave their feet out of the photos just to tantalize us?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links