Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Megan Jones (New Model) Debuts in Teal Thigh Highs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Megan Jones (New Model) Debuts in Teal Thigh Highs
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week marks the first update of the new year. This update also begins the year long celebration of the site's 10th anniversary. To kick things off for both, a new model joins the Soles of Silk roster. Her name is Megan Jones and you may have seen her online before. She's posed for numerous sites doing sets for too many fetishes/kinks to even name.

When I met Megan we hit it off right away. She's a very down to earth person and I felt like I knew her for years. But when she began sticking those size 9 1/2 soles at my camera, I was in awe. We did 5 sets that day and I held off on posting her as I want to try and debut 10 new models this year as a part of the 10 year celebration. That's one down...

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin hot
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sultry;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her being in the foot game for so long you could of had her as a model years ago Patrick but i do understand it's not always that simple.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten years? Wow, time flies. Happy 2014!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy! I love colored nylons!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Certainly have heard of her! She's got amazing feet and has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Congrats on having her on your site!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Jones! Every time I see her name, I have to check it out and I'm never disappointed. Top notch! I've been a fan of Megan's for years!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huge fan of Megan Jones! I'm excited to see more from her. You hit the jackpot with her bro.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Her being in the foot game for so long you could of had her as a model years ago Patrick but i do understand it's not always that simple.

Yeah, shooting traveling models doesn't happen often on my site. As much as I'd like to be able to, my real job, family, and life just doesn't allow me much travel time. Plus, she's the one who contacted me via Twitter to model. [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heartofalion
Board Regular
Member # 46658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heartofalion   Author's Homepage   Email heartofalion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it took you a bit of time or not, what's important now is that she joined your models. I'm sure many girls contact you to shoot for your site but you(Patrick) always have the last word and I think you made an awesome decision to invite her.

She's a mamacita

--------------------
Elegantbarefeet Store

-

twitter: @BrattyMeanGirls
c4s.com/130135

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's awesome, great shots Patrick!
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My oh, my!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's pure awesomeness, great add.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links