Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Spanish tourist eats an ice cream bar, then flexes at me (SOLES) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spanish tourist eats an ice cream bar, then flexes at me (SOLES)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to store, click my link at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

Shot this at the end of my 2013 season on the lawn -- a Spanish tourist resting her big, wide, obviously very soft tootsies, eating a primo ice cream bar. Her ankles were crossed for about the first three minutes, then after she finished her treat she uncrossed her ankles and proceeded to give me one of the most amazing flex and wriggle displays any woman I've ever shot has provided. I was so amazed the day I shot this that I immediately sent this to a friend who used to candid tape in the same park and he just laughed and said, "wow, she really gave you quite a little show." She sure as fuck did! I assume she is a college student who was visiting the states -- all that flexing, often while her big brown eyes look straight into the lens, is completely hypnotizing!

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely wrinkled, soft soles.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She put on a hell of a show for you man

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky guy!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'd think these feet would be heaven to a guy who likes to press his face against a girl's soles!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rare wrinkles! Great!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyboss
Loyal Member
Member # 41209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyboss   Email andyboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing soles. I love her [Wink]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah, I'm a little in love with her too. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful!

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is beautiful
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samgoody2002
Board Regular
Member # 1834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samgoody2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's probably had her feet worshiped before and knew exactly what u liked. u shudve talked to her man???
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Well, that's the funny thing about being into feet -- we all have our little things. I for one am not into foot worship at all.

I've actually been spoken to increasingly often by the women I've candidly shot, but I don't initiate the conversation. It's the girl who does, because she's amused and/or intrigued by my obvious interest in her feet.

This girl obviously was, but she didn't talk to me, which of course is totally her choice and totally fine.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

drbutcherm
Board Regular
Member # 37525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drbutcherm   Email drbutcherm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of shoes did she have with her?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles for sure.
Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links